Bounty/Hitlist Within Range Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Oh yeah.. bountying others in your armada sure is honorable!

PaganWench likes this.
  2. Carpet Bagger

Carpet Bagger New Member

Almost anything new KANO does benefits the top players, if its harder for top players to get, good, should there be no challenge in the game and you just have everything handed to you, just because you're a higher level? The raid boss "event" was much easier for higher levels, the power heal is scaled up for the more health you have, and even the battle arena has always been much easier for higher levels, if you have to actually work for something then just do it, lower levels sure have to all the time.

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

While the low lvl limit makes sense, I cant see the point of the upper limit, at high lvls there are less and less players, and in Zombie slayer the top overleveled player its simply out of range, this way he enjoys a kind of protection.

4. Mirana

Mirana Member

hhmm dont you think we had to work hard to be a " higher Level" ?

5. Carpet Bagger

Carpet Bagger New Member

Some of you did while others just spent tons of money, and even if you did, that doesnt mean you should have everything handed to you, whats the point in even playing if theres no challenge?

6. Mirana

Mirana Member

oohh god now we wanna talk about the topic " spent tons of money " ? Why do you think is this Game for free? Because people spend money on it... so it stay free.... but wait the money player are always the bad ones

RealPog likes this.
  7. Carpet Bagger

Carpet Bagger New Member

Did I say theres something wrong with spending money? No I didnt, what I mean is just because you're a higher level then some people, whether you worked for it or wasted boat loads of money on it, why should you get any better treatment? And you arent responding at all about the game not being a challenge...

8. Mirana

Mirana Member

well lower level have it in that case way easier.... way more people to list...so why higher level get a kick in their butt now ? Im pretty sure you got way more Horrorable Hitlist Eligible...so why lower level get now better treatment ? :)

9. Mirana

Mirana Member

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

10. Carpet Bagger

Carpet Bagger New Member

The whole point in me saying this was because I was glad lower levels FINALLY had something easier, It took you this long to see that? lmao

11. Carpet Bagger

Carpet Bagger New Member

Congratulations! You just earned this Killin' With Your Coin Purse Achievement for hitlisting 25 viking clan leaders within Honorable range and have been rewarded with:
    And yes, I do :p

12. Mirana

Mirana Member

but all you can dó is cry about Higher Level.... do you think we start at level 1 too ? It get more and more easier for lower Level... or do u think i had that great Bosses when i started years ago ? ... or warmode or BA ...

13. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i kinda feel bad for mid-range players, they're getting hammered on FB/ZS....

14. Carpet Bagger

Carpet Bagger New Member

Arguing with you is obviously going to get no where since you cant even type a sentence correctly. What you're saying is my EXACT reason for why you shouldn't get better treatment, if we both started at the same level, with everything the same, why should you get fringe benefits that lower levels dont? Maybe you'll actually understand me this time, lol:p

15. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

[EDU] x The Dark Knight x has just completed the Painting the Target - Hitlist 25 Squad Leaders within Honorable range Achievement. going to take a while for the rest :p

Kirsten and Carpet Bagger like this.
  16. Mirana

Mirana Member

oohhh im sorry that english isnt my first language, if u want we can talk in my language im sure u cant even type one sentence correctly...........and what im saying is your Reason that we shouldnt get a better treatment ? Low level get everything blow up in their *** and we higher level had to work hard for it... year by year... I think you dont get me... everyone should get treated the same way.... lower level got like 200 people to list in their range.... higher my 50 ? ( just random numbers )

RedTurtleGames likes this.
  17. Carpet Bagger

Carpet Bagger New Member

If you say that everyone should be treated the same you wouldn't be arguing with me, but when higher levels have already gotten plenty of extra benefits maybe we deserve some as well, make sense?? You dont happen to play viking clan on server 2 do you? Id love to chain list somebody :D

18. The Butchers Spirit

The Butchers Spirit New Member

So tell me some thing ,, how long do you think it will be before I get my achievement ??? when the lower player cries wolf who you going to blame, us or your selves ,,,, I am a lvl 6291, any player starting at lvl 2600 is open for me to bounty honourably now !!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  19. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I think it would have been a better idea to base the achievements on our hits placed already

Mirana and RedTurtleGames like this.
  20. Porter Rockwell

Porter Rockwell New Member

Why does it only work one way? I am listed as an honorable hit for a friend, but she is not listed as one for me.