[VC] The Raid Boss is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 1, 2014.

1. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

I killed my own boss ! , helped on 12 others 7 died not a drop!-- not enough incentive for this!

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Let's wait and see wait happens with the next round of raid bosses. I think most of us have made it pretty clear to Kano that we weren't entirely happy with how these worked. I'm sure this is being taken into consideration and some changes will be made to them before they are available again.

3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

the raid bosses was the best thing in this game and you droped it :(

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It was a 6 day event, they will be back, the timing for when they could be started was stated, during those 6 days anyone could open on and if they finished it they could open another one, during those 6 days.

5. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

I joined over 25 bosses; only 5 were killed. I got 1 reward for my own boss (War Sceptre). For every other boss, I had at least 10,000 total actions; in some cases, well over 60,000 actions and not a single reward. I've used 400-500 FP's to buy stamina and energy refills. While the XP is great, not getting a reward is absolutely ridiculous. Sure, it's a "chance" for a reward but I'd love to know how the game decides when or if you get a reward. With all the effort put into these bosses, the rewards should be more often. Yes, I buy FP's and for what I used and had to purchase again, I should have gotten something. This entire experience has been very disappointing.

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The XP reward depending on your effort, its like 10-75% XP needed to lvlup and the coin reward its just to make the reward text a little longer.
    As the drop rate its so low for the weapons/warriors, in my opinion its way better to use the energy gained from lvlup and energy drops to make adventure drops and forget using it for healing and just let the boss reset its health forever.

7. samuel mayberry

samuel mayberry New Member

i helped in several an kept telling everyone not to let health drop in any of them as it would recharge boss if killed group an screw everyone tring to fight boss, but i do not feel bosses were worth the fight as cost to much stamina , energy an payouts were pathaic one item or nothing at all for killing it was in 9 that were killed an only got 2 drops thats robbery

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

any idea when we will get an update on any changes that are being made?

9. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

You guys should give us some decent Boss drops at the very least! For all the FP's people used the ONLY thing you MIGHT get is 1 reward at the end & chances are you won't get a thing!! There should be a GUARANTEED Reward and a "Chance" of getting the best one! IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH the way it is now!!! You are giving everyone a chance to level up but with no place to go what is the point of it? Higher levels just sit twiddling their thumbs!o_O

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There is any ETA when the RAID boss will come into the other games, and when will return in VC? A few of my guild members are already missing it.

11. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

agreed, i still say the rewards should be guaranteed and the only chance is what tier reward youll be getting, just like the crates

12. Jaegermeister

Probably when they work out whatever changes they want to make that will hopefully make it better. I'm thinking it will be released one or two more times in VC before they roll it out to the other games.

13. JAMO2025

JAMO2025 New Member

I only caught it as it ended I hope it returns soon but improved from what I am reading lol

14. Jaegermeister

at this point, i'm not sure that's it's going to be brought back. if it is, it probably won't be for at least 3 months, so don't hold your breath.

15. Kirsten

Yes it will be back it is being tweaked and plucked and hopefully made better, the next one is gonna be in LCN, then Hopefully Pirate Clan , Zombie Slayer and Viking Clan all before the end of the year, that is the possible time frame for the raid bosses.

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I hope they tweak it before a release in LCN. As many disappointed players as there were in Vikings, LCN players will be really upset if their bosses are sabotaged and their health reset all of the time. I guess we'll just have to see.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

because hitting a raid boss does not do damage to your health. If that boss dont take your health away why do you need to heal

18. Kirsten

because too many idiots are leveling and hiding

19. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

bully tactic i see and i see issues cause if your chaining me or listing i will stop on that raid and wont do no more and sign off
    then they will be stuck with more people not doing enough.

20. Kirsten

No not bully tactic, just bring fighting back to the game, if ya don't want to fight you are in the wrong game. In the first raid in VC I never had a problem doing raids and having some health, and I was a bit of a lower level then.

Demonik1 likes this.