[VC] The Raid Boss is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 1, 2014.

1. These RAID Bosses are just a "Cash Cow" for Kano. The ridiculous amount of stamina involed has you using massive amounts of Gods Points to buy more. Kano has set us all up for failure because of one stupid blunder that is out of your control (a RAID member forgets to heal) and all effort and expense is wasted. The Boss regenerates to full and you start over. NOT FAIR to those who put so much into it. We need to be re-imbursed or compensated for the screw-up developers did with this boss event. A lot of Pi**ed off people getting burned with resets after days of hard work. I will not be lured in to another RAID BOSS debacle again. Major overhauls are needed.

BitterSweet likes this.
  2. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Me neither Lord lol lol you must been dumb after all this FAIL and crap to start another Raid , i am glad i tryed on viking , if you bring it on pirates i won't start or join any , have better things to do with my Favour Points then give for a fail feature !

3. Elias

Elias New Member

I have personally been on at least 10 of these Bosses and currently will be finishing off the last of them in the next day , the only good thing was the level's you can blow through doing Raid Bosses and that's it !!!!!! Doing that at a huge expense of course of FP'S I have been on 6 boss kills so far and got only 2 rewards so far , one on day one and just got the other today after I finished off 2 bosses , I was the top attacker and healer on all the kills by a large margin and I mean LARGE except one where I came in second place and both of us far surpassed everyone involved and neither of us got a reward so lets recap shall we , thousands of stamina and energy used and what do you get for all that time and effort spent ? 1 possible reward if lucky plus lousy money and exp hmmm . Just another Kano ATM event that doesn't pay-off for us . Thumbs down on this !!!

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

From the first 8 bosses I received 5 drops, then from 10-11 no drops at all. It can be just another bug, but better they lowered the drop rate so low that its not worth trying anymore.
    And the coin reward its like 0.00001% of my 1h income :))))

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not even getting energy drops anymore,what is up with that

Tested it again and Not one energy drop and this is since yest ,now this is not good, the only reason I even hit the many ones I joined is for xp and coins and a level or two and all that is happening is the xp and coin,no energy drops at all.:(

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Shout out to Elias to putting down one that I was in before it expired. I'm in 2 more that have been reset, so those probably won't be killed in time and no one will get anything. The levels are nice, but the FP cost is too much if you don't get anything else (item drops, rewards at the end, etc.) I know it's not supposed to be "easy", but it's too hard the way it's set up now. I guess I'll see what happens with the changes (if any) that Kano makes, but I don't plan to join them any more, either.

Elias, Trevor McLoughlin and Kirsten like this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I dont know the exact count but EVERY single raid boss ive helped with, no matter how much ive helped, has been a complete waste of stans and energy. The only drop i got was from my own and i would have been better off just spending 30 fps on a limited item

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Demonik1

agreed...the rewards should be the same as the crates...guaranteed but have common, uncommon and so on for rewards

coolestcool, Lasinagol and Kehvyn like this.
  9. Demonik1

also, to keep the pay to play players from jumping too far ahead of everyone...or at least slow them down lol put a cap on how much damage one person can do in a 24 hr period...that would give others time to hit it more and not let others gain a kagillion levels in a day

coolestcool likes this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree with this to an extent, but not the way things are set up now. I'm in 2 bosses where I have done more damage than anyone else, including the boss owners, and I won't be able to put them down. If the boss owners aren't going to take on the responsibility of doing significant damage, they will never go down if damage limits are put into place.

11. Demonik1

im talking a huge limit...not 20 mill or so haha 100 mill a day...thats 700 mill for the owners to do if they would like and would make 30 helpers do the remaining 190 in 7 days...thats not asking alot of them unless they keep the reward system the way it is now

12. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

OK, this post is 10 pages in, so I will only be making one post on the Raid Boss Subject. Pros and Cons from the player perspective..... I am going to keep it to 3 biggest pros, cons, and suggestions.

PROS:
    1) Folks with Gods points can level very quickly with this raid boss.
    2) There is the gambler in most of us that hopes to get one of those "drops" at the end of it.
    3) A person without many gods points can still help others with the 300 actions and get the shot at a nice drop.

CONS:
    1) Getting the 4 keys required 4,000(ish) energy. I have high energy, but would be harder for the lower levels in the game to get one open. Using gods points probably just to get the keys in the first place...

2) Health of the raid boss is way too high. 888 million.... As an example, with my refill levels of 4000 energy and 4000 stam, it took about 400 gods points to kill one outright. And with everyone starting these bosses, there was "Way too much meat on the table!". Way more bosses out there than ability of folks to help kill them. That left for a lot of disappointment I am sure for lower level people who opened a Raid boss, but the boss ended on day 7 incomplete. All that work, for no drop as the boss expires....

3) Bosses cluttered up the feed. -- I helped on about 50 of them, which by day 4, proceeded to cause problems for me seeing any of the other bosses after 50. I had alot of bosses 'expire" that I could not get to in the boss feed since the feed is limited to 50 bosses, and the "Raid bosses" over 4 days active superceded all else.

SUGGESTIONS: (A few)
    1) Glad to see the boss is seasonal, 'limited time' thing. The resources needed to battle them pull from all other aspects of the game.

2) Reduce health needed to kill one to something more like 450-500 Million at the start. If everyone has ability to list 1 boss per event, if the health is lower, most of these bosses could be killed, instead of just a select few that were concentrated on by some of us heavier hitters on them.

3) Find a way to separate the "raid bosses" from the regular bosses. Cluttered up the world boss feed, cluttered up the "collect reward" boss feed as well.

Oh, and I have done my 3 pros, 3 cons, and 3 suggestions, but since I always talk too much. I would like to point out other obvious ones also. So 3 "rambling on" points... :)

-- Ability to remove a saboteur from a boss. (Granted this creates conflict if someone helps alot legitimately, then gets the boot)..
    -- Tiers... I'd recommend something more like "1-4000" "4001-8000" and "8001 and up""
    -- Weapon drop percentage based on amount of damage done, not just getting minimum hits. (I.E. It sucks to blast out 50 or more % of a single boss, but 12 bosses in a row with no drop!)

That is all. Have a great day everyone, PDD.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    Kehvyn, Demonik1, mi7ch and 1 other person like this.
  13. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

Instead of reducing the boss's health, won't it be better to increase the time limit from 7 days to 10 days or even14 days? As for level tiers, something like 1-3500, 3500-5000 & 5000 upwards will be better. The level range for the middle tier should be smaller than others because you'll definitely get more players in that tier than others.

14. KatL

KatL New Member

I found this pretty funny:
    Raid Boss Key Turn In
    Turn in your unused raid boss keys for a 57843 reward
    This was on the char I just made on server 2 the almost all energy account I was experimenting with heh. Note that my next level cost is 1240 on that char. So I'm going to um level a lot when I click on that link.

15. KatL

KatL New Member

I just gained 40 levels at once when I clicked on my raid key reward. So trick is to get tons of energy, collect keys like mad but don't use them then turn them in for insane exp at end of event. :p

16. amanda

amanda Member

The Cave Dragon was defeated in 1:14:40, you dealt 3526415 damage and healed the raid for 252903 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    740185 coins
    3609 XP
    I thought we all got drops this is BS

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If this is your Raid Boss, and the first that you've started during the event, then yes, you get a drop. For everyone else in the Raid, you have a chance at a drop, as outlined in the original post.

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not sure where u have been everyone has been saying this for days

19. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

20. cubby bear

cubby bear New Member

The Cave Dragon was defeated in 8:39:08, you dealt 227095278 damage and healed the raid for 11423366 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:
    8981288 coins thought rewards would be better
    86277 XP