[VC] The Raid Boss is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It would be fun to have a counter showing how many times the boss health reseted back to full.

kevinmalo likes this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Ha 500 energy....i just spent 4700 trying for the last key and nothing. I dont see me starting many of these bosses with a drop ratio like that

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Glad you like it! I'm asking the developers to bump up the time limit on the Raid Boss.

4. Dexter E Hunter

Dexter E Hunter New Member

Ok so its a good chance its the highest energy job that gives a key, any clue as to how many times you hit that job before a drop, as this is a real energy sapping exercise, a low level nightmare tba, so the higher level you are with more energy than god, means those keys will soon be gained :(
    yeah but your also over 7k in levels higher than me. You have 3 keys more than me too lol

5. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

It would be nice to know the Att/Def values of the possible drop items ahead of time. I have all the keys but will wait on starting the Boss. It seems this Raid Boss is not ready for prime time.

Jon Thomas likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you hover over the item on the Raid Boss screen, you will find out the stats. They are equivalent to current Limited items.

7. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

I shared the link in guild chat; no one can join. They all get the message that says they need an invite. Others have sent me their links and I get the same "need an invite" message. I left it alone for awhile, thought the game might reset and never did hit the generate link button again but still, no one can join. I'm at a loss.......

8. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

But, I'd have to start the Boss to see the items and given the apparent problems; I'll wait.

Jon Thomas likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What apparent problems?

Most cases of invite codes not working are people hitting generate link and invalidating old codes or sending out improper tier invite links.

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

One practical suggestion that will prevent many frustration and misunderstanding with this boss: instead of reseting its health back to full if the Raids health is low, you just should prevent attacking it further until the Raid Health its healed.

Jon Thomas and George Burd like this.
  11. Demonik1

I posted the link to my guild and no one can hit it

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The link below the Raid Boss is not an invite link, unless you have made it public.

The only links that are capable of inviting are the ones in the "Invite" box.

[​IMG]

13. Demonik1

Tried that too with the same results bud

14. Demonik1

Actually i tried that first

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What is it telling them when they follow the link?

Are they following the correct link for their level?

Did you hit Generate Link at any point in the process after you had given the links to your guild?

16. Demonik1

LONE SURVIVOR
    Oops, this boss requires an invite to join.
    1 minute ago.....correct link and i did click generate code but that was before i attempted posting the links

17. Demonik1

Im on my phone as well, could that be messing with the code?

18. KenThorius

KenThorius New Member

This isn't going to work. I used 3,000+ stamina pulling down the boss <2%. Someone that was invited killed us and started it all over. Some peoples damage stayed up some did not. Although it could be an interesting tactic to start into someones boss and kill them off as a terror measure.

George Burd likes this.
  19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As the boss gives great Xp for attacking it with stamina, its good for lvling, just dont care about defeating and healing it, just attack with stamina and you can endlessly lvl, It might be even better then the Arena :)))

George Burd likes this.
  20. Demonik1

Well youre going to have to be careful who you invote and need communication BEFORE giving the link out....assuming that ever works for me ;p