[ZS] Protection Feature (Out of Date)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

How about this. Can you make it where we can attack players but they can't attack us back? That's where this is going eventually so lets just do it. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the ticket, but all the bosses and crafting and fighting and placing my skill points to get past players and beat the snot out of them all these years ,not to mention the money spent to further my game would have all been a waste:eek:

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxx is under protection from you and you are unable attack. This is a lvl1300 that listed me 1st after he punched me... i dont have a problem w/ protection, but people are abusing it, they want to punch,attack,list the higher lvls but dont want the repercussions... some kind of middle ground has to be reached and i think American Nightmare's idea is a legitimate one...

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  4. Kirsten

Yup that is exactly what I was talking about, the low levels start crap then whine about it,and if you get listed that fool can try for your bounty and you can do nothing,I think they should forfeit their protection if they can hunt the person they are hiding from,at the very least.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    AlterEgoT and RainSunGone like this.
  5. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

Funny how I say people are abusing the system and you get on to me, but Rain says it and you agree with him....

6. Kirsten

No I agreed with him cause it happens to a lot of us when you seem to think it only happens to new low level weaker players I still say do away with protection

RainSunGone and AlterEgoT like this.
  7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

still hate this feature.

RainSunGone and Kirsten like this.
  8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i always loved the Feature it is a good use when u need it the most so that players can stop bullying u for awhile but i think u should upper the days on it tho like maybe up too 5 days without being touch would be great if u could actually do that.....an i wouldnt worry about the other players if they are making bad comments saying oo i hate this feature well u know what it prevents others from being campers an bullying u everyday this is why i like it for...come devs extend the days on it would ya :)

9. Kirsten

Just get rid of it

RainSunGone likes this.
  10. RainSunGone

if they're not going to get rid of it then make it a 2 way street... u get protection but it takes away your ability to list as well, come on Kano any1 getting bullied should have no problem w/ that ;)

11. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Ye i think if someone puts protection on you, they should be disabled from attacking you too.

12. Dale Barrie

Justin I think the aspect of raising the days should be dependant on level ratio eg say im level 3000 and your within 10% of my level should be a day and say your level 2000 which I think is 30% approx it should be more and say your are like level 300 then yes it should be more days. Please forgive my maths lol but you get the idea and I see where you are coming from

Justin the killer likes this.
  13. Justin the killer

well i like to make sure everything is Proper for everyone Level an really in the long run there no nee for someone to try to say take it down bc there is no need bc once they take that offline its gonna cause a major problem an u know where im getting at too with all these players who wants to cheat with the Hotkeys that players are using an they will gain the upper hand if that happens an if it does if u piss them off long enough they will ride your page where u cant play your game an i prefer to play my game the way it should be played an not be bully by players with Hotkeys ;)

14. RainSunGone

what r u talking about??? makes no sense at all to me... what's a hotkey and what does it have to do w/ being bullied???

15. Kirsten

You get "bullied " ( and there are no bullies in a fighting game)for your mouth mostly, and no one needs a "hotkey"" to do that. So keep ya head low and be smart about your game, I rarely even see you playing, as it is .

The protection feature can be abused as many things are in these games and I have seen it happen, with low levels taking on stronger players then crying foul and using it, I wish we never had it implemented.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  16. Dale Barrie

Do you play zombie slayer at all? And you as well Kristin?

17. Kirsten

Yes I play, and I play the others also, and I play on FB

18. Justin the killer

i play on facebook an Kong more then i do on Server 2..but then again Zombie slayer is actually dead on server 2 in my opinion so i prefer facebook zombie an Kong :)

19. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

still hate this feature.

Those that should use it won't, those that use it shouldn't be allowed a mouse and keyboard much less access to a game where actions have consequences.

(maybe if I say it enough..........)

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  20. RainSunGone

i dont hate it, i hate that people abuse it....

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.