Tiered Crates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Sep 4, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Item Crates are getting a slight change from the old set-up with the introduction of Tiered Crates. Crates now come in three different tiers: Bronze, Silver and Gold.

The Bronze crate is essentially the same as the old Crates in that you have a high chance to earn Common items and a relatively small chance to earn Legendary ones. Silver crates eliminate the Common items and have an increased chance of finding Rare and Legendary items. Gold crates don't have a Common level either, but they have a much higher chance of giving out Rare and Legendary items than even Silver crates. The new Crates also come with a fancy "Direct Pay" option. Here's a look at the new Crates interface!

[​IMG]
    *Prices vary between games. The above screenshot was taken from Pirate Clan.
    VC/LCN:
    20 (Bronze), 35 (Silver), 50 (Gold) FP for x1
    56 (Bronze), 98 (Silver), 140 (Gold) FP for x3
    $5.90, $8.50 for x1 Silver, Gold
    $17.00, $24.40 for x3 Silver, Gold

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Quick note. The Direct Pay option is only available on the following networks:
    • Facebook Canvas (ie: not KanoPlay server 1)
    • Kongregate (coming soon)

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

:eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

:confused:

JADES likes this.
  5. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

For the love of the Gods !! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Booooo, the choice of attack/balance/defense crate was worth the gamble as you'd always be getting something like what you were expecting. With it this way you might be wanting an attack item and come out with a defense/balance item instead...it's too much of a gamble now. :p

7. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

ehhh i dunno

8. Apizzle21

Apizzle21 Member

pay 50 fps and get a "chance" ell nah cuz

9. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

all I gotta say is boooooooooooo....I won't be buying crates anymore. You need to bring back the old ones where we can choose between att/def/even for me to do so

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Duly noted. Our existing crate scheme was getting a tad stale so we want to explore some options to take them in a new direction. Please keep the feedback coming as we will be closely monitoring this to help decide how to further refine these moving forward.

wookster likes this.
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I was more thinking the prices SSO on a gamble is ridiculous, never even bought one with the old set-up, guess need to find me one of these...
    Capture2.PNG

12. Apizzle21

Apizzle21 Member

9 dollars for one crate? woah mama

13. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

waste of money

LoopyOne and TabithaMoon like this.
  14. Dennis Foster

Dennis Foster New Member

If U guys want to make a big splash, I have an idea for you. Get in contact with whomever runs the original Mob Wars and propose this:
    Cost: 500 Gf's for complete removal from one to the other games on both sides. 500 for you and 500 for them.
    In return:
    From MW's to LCN
    All cash and 10% of what level, all skill points, Gf's, health, stamina and energy.
    From LCN to MW's
    All cash and 10X of what level, all skill points, Gf's, health, stamina and energy.
    I think those guys are more hungry for players than you are, so it would be a win for you.

15. bigd21619

bigd21619 New Member

interesting idea...i have always been a fan of atk, def and combo crates...dont feel its worth the money now...i take my chances with the 30% off crates...$20 gets u 105 pts....use 85 4 5 possibly good items...definitely out weighs buying crates...only reason 2 buy legendary myself is the high stats for our load out ...but some times u get close buying limited quantity items instead...appreciate the new ideas though =)

briankarlpowell likes this.
  16. vyking

vyking New Member

awful awful high price for a click only mmo, lets buy 3 boxes here or another console game instead....
    charging high prices is just gonna drive players out, and this game is desperately lacking in those

wookster likes this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Smack, although this could possibly generate revenue, I think putting the actual cost in $$$ amounts will deter many. Will I ever buy one? No but some will, and putting the actual price tag on it, instead of FP'S will make people go whoa, and back out of that section quickly.

On second note, I actually am leaning towards the actual high cost, it will put a bigger dent into the players pockets that actually "DO" buy these items to gain strength over their opponents. :eek: never thought, I'd say that...

TabithaMoon and Elle F like this.
  18. Edward Lead Pipe

Edward Lead Pipe New Member

the 50 un cred is on sale 30% for 7$ at 0.14 cents/ un cred while the direct pay is around 0.17 cents/ un cred. buy that then the crate if your'e thinking about it, although i dont recommend it. * this is for zombie slayer

19. Edward Lead Pipe

Edward Lead Pipe New Member

Perhaps the cost will persuade those reluctant buyers with points gained freely (lvl up, achivements etc..) to buy it after seeing how much the items might be worth.

vyktah don DADA likes this.
  20. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

playdom/disney killed mobsters2 introducing 500 fp items that if u bought it, like some did it cancelled each others item out, it seems like ploys to gain u devs extra cash, according to a fb metrics site your daily actual users are only 3000 the rest are alts, many left mobsters2 when it felt like the devs were more interested in our cash rather than improving our game fun, this just may start the ball rolling to an exodus of players leaving as the only ones who will prosper are the wealthy credit card players, IMO this is the beginning of the end. your crates before were the biggest waste of time especially as the legendary items were soon beaten by a 30 fp items few weeks later. you will drive players out with stunts like this good luck with that lol especially as you allow heavy paying cheats to carry on with their alt accounts, tis a shame eric doesnt put a stop to whats going on before its too late, used to love this game when it felt like u devs wanted to make our game play fun and give us better loyalty options

Tony_G likes this.