Challenge/Calendar help

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

im sure we all could rack up hundreds of hours during a year that we end up doing little things that dont seem like a long time in one day but would sound insane over 365 days...thats a distortion of what little it actually is in one day. ANYTHING would sound like a lot if you compared the time of 365 days to one lol

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

All, I'm saying give SMACK some time, he will figure it out, without confusing new players.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

At the risk of sounding like a noob, I don't see how setting this up is a problem. There is one set of code for the monthly calendars and a second one for the regular challenges. Why can't a third set be created for the 3 day ones? That way, they will all show up on the challenge feed, but the system will know not to add the regular challenge helps and the 3 day ones together, just like the monthly ones are not added into the regular ones. I'm probably not using the right terminology, but hopefully those with more technical knowledge will understand what I'm saying.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

At the rise of sounding, "whatever"o_O, I don't even see a need for anything to change;)

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Im definatley up for dividing them! cause then those pesky 3 day calander helps wont count against my rocket helps anymore.

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. Demonik1

Amen to that brother haha i never waste my helps on the 3 days except for guild members and good friends

7. Kirsten

So is that what Kano is doing, I must have read it wrong, so the 3 day calendar will no longer count along with the challenges, so we can do more ?? must have missed where it said that , :confused: work is making my brain freeze this summer.

8. Demonik1

i think he meant that putting them in a separate filter would make it easier to avoid them....it would be nice if the 3 days didnt count against the regular challenge helps, id be able to help more of my clan without losing out on exp

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Yeah that was what I thought, Demonik , I should stop second guessing myself lol

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

surely if they where divided in a way that they where no longer the same type of request, they would also not be counted together right?

Thats my hopes, if its not included, then really. The rest of this thread is of no concern to me because I have a squad. Those that do not, should get one.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  11. Kirsten

Ok I am still missing something, when I see the challenges in the feed, they do say if it is for a calendar or a regular challenge, so not sure what the heck you guys are talking about, it is two separate requests I don't need to have it split , I just click till I have no more, during the 3 day calendar as soon as I hit 1 xp then I stop . Squad, faction, armada who cares I have so much clan in the games I always think geeeeze lol

12. Demonik1

When one of us starts a challenge and a calendar at the same time, it only shows ONE help request at a time....thats what the original post is about