Achievement by Killing a Captain with a Pistol Whip

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Bloodus, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Bloodus

Bloodus New Member

Aye Captains!

I really wonder if there is another reason for killing someone with a Pistol Whip but for fun. Kill for fun isn't nice. Killing with a Pistol Whip will be cool and very interesting if we were rewarded for it. So I propose to create new achievements for this type of Kill. Hope i helped because i want this awesome game to be more awesome than he already is.

Thank you very much.
    Kind regards,
    Bloodus.

Westcoast Gurl, TheLoved1 and DMack like this.
  2. DMack

DMack New Member

Pistol Kill Achievement! Great idea.

Bloodus likes this.
  3. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

Pistol Whip achievement is a great idea. I would like to get some of those! :)

DMack and Bloodus like this.
  4. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

FIVE STARS!
    The current pistol whip achievements are really only a translation of the health you have built into your character. So, those are Health Rewards. But, a Pistol Whip Kill Achievement would be Awesome Sauce. This would also encourage more to help with pistol whip requests. I don't make clan wide pistol whip requests anymore; I have an armada to help me. But I remember being a little minnow and being so grateful when someone did throw a whip to help me. Make It So!!!!!!!!

Bloodus likes this.
  5. diva of destruction

this should get moved over to the idea portion of the forum........................

Bloodus likes this.
  6. TheLoved1

TheLoved1 New Member

We definatly need more achievements for the average players! Stop the Hardest Pistol Whip Achievements that require a player to build 200 000 + health, most won't get there in a life time and it's just there to satisfy the huge players. Give us something the average player can enjoy as well. Whip kills is a great idea :)

diva of destruction likes this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

great idea, but it might already be in their queue...back when they released the last set of achievements i remember mitch or smack saying that more were on the way

8. diva of destruction

bump bump bump. this is a great idea!

Demonik1 likes this.