Lvl 200

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dewknot, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Dewknot

Dewknot New Member

Hello, I am at lvl 200 and this is what it says. "The Godfather is pleased with your achievement of reaching a new Level and has awarded you with 1 favor point and 5 skill points. New Unlocks: Jobs, Properties, Items, Dubai"

1 problem, I already have Dubai unlocked and Shanghai is whats supposed to be unlocked... Can I please have Shanghai now :D

Memeber Profile: http://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/profile/user/546056437

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

I think you need to pass level 200

3. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

This is correct. You need to complete level 200 in order to unlock the next level. The same goes for the level achievements. You need to complete the level not just reach it.

4. Dewknot

Dewknot New Member

This is incorrect as I am still Lvl 200 and I now have Shanghai.... It was just a time delay on facebook app part... Now next time I would like correct information when I ask. Thank you :)

5. Jai Puttick

Jai Puttick New Member

No, your are level 201, and that is why it is unlocked.
    Next time you ask a question, do not lie to people who have tried to help you out.
    On every KanoApps game, it is once you complete the level that you get the rewards.

6. Dewknot

Dewknot New Member

Actually I turned level 201 AFTER I posted that message... learn how to check into things before calling people Liars... Makes yourself look retarded

7. Jai Puttick

Jai Puttick New Member

No unless you turned 201 20 seconds after you posted that, you were level 201 when you said it.
    I clicked on your profile 20 seconds after you posted "This is incorrect"
    You ARE a liar, trying to make people look retarded.

8. Dewknot

Dewknot New Member

If you look the time posted the comment and at the time I reached level 200 that was 2 days ago... then the very next day when I leveled up USING Shanghai jobs to go to lvl 201.... get glasses... they help out a lot

and one more thing.... after reaching lvl 200, WHY would it say this... "The Godfather is pleased with your achievement of reaching a new Level and has awarded you with 1 favor point and 5 skill points. New Unlocks: Jobs, Properties, Items, Dubai" Why would Dubai be unlocked huh? I have had Dubai unlocked for along time already...And on that note Dubai DOESN'T unlock at lvl 200

you think you know shit.... why don't you keep mouth shut before you make yourself look like a bigger moron then you already are