More Familia slots

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Jess, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Jess

Jess Active Member

Hello there,

At the moment, the max cap. of the Familia spots is 18. It'd be really nice to add a few more spots, so we can have bigger familia - bigger income.

For example, +2 spots would be nice. Or boost it up to 24 spots, so players can add their entire syndicate to the familia.

At the moment I feel so limited, and I have to remove and add people, can't keep them all... Pity :(

/J

Aapje, Lskz and WinkingDemons like this.
  2. Hands

Hands New Member

no horrible idea then i have to add this guy to my familia xd... Naw jk good idea the cap has been set for awhile and there are def more players active then there was before when I first started playing however many years ago

Jess likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

that would be good but if they do that then they need to add more income ach...

Jess likes this.
  4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

5 stars from me...as it is now i have to monitor my inner spots to see who has gotten all their acheeves and to weed out the inactives to make room for the ones that are active and need the help...the more people i can help at once the better off my clan will be

kathleen jinks and Jess like this.
  5. Jess

Jess Active Member

A little BUMP. :)

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  7. Jess

Jess Active Member

How about now? :)

8. Demonik1

hey there kanonites! hows this review going? has it been thoroughly reviewed yet or is it still in the to be reviewed department? ;p

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To be very specific, it's been given to our project manager who will then review it and give it to the developers if we decide to move forward with it.

So to answer your question, it's in the "still to be reviewed" department.

10. Demonik1

Man, i wish all your answers had this much detail haha thanks mitch

11. Jess

Jess Active Member

Either close and drop this idea, or move it forward. It's hilarious how long we have to wait for a response.

12. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I, for one, think additional familia spots would be great!

Jess likes this.
  13. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

so this has been in review for 3 months? with no updates? oh well

14. Jess

Jess Active Member

I thought I couldn't get any more disappointed.. But oh well... :)

15. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

don't be disappointed, this has only been under review for 4 months

16. Jess

Jess Active Member

Why would I delete it? I think it has the required support to be review... Too bad it takes so long.

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe Mitch usually says when he has any info he will post it , so if he hasn't then he has no info. Besides Kano is closed till tomorrow. Many ideas never see the light of day. Another fact is they have been busy with new stuff, arena changes , raid boss and now those changes, and it is a small indie company.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll hopefully have something to say about this soon! ;)

Yes, it has been quite a while, sorry. :(

Smack likes this.
  19. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

yay :) sounds promising. and any way for you to fuse thread with the one i made so makes stuff a little cleaner? it is posted in here in my first comment

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You do understand "if implemented" less coin for each player, not that care just saying.