Axe Slap/Punch/Pistol Whip Button Placement on Fight/Battle Result Screen - Feedback Requested!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Blackmail

Blackmail New Member

they are just trying to appease the stupid fight builds that cant do anything else in the game because they have no hp or energy. that and the pay to win guys. the game is slowing down and they want people to go on the hitlist and get rivalries going to keep the nasties in the game. i guess you can tell i'm a little annoyed by this. my last words on the subject.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time that I misclicked on the battle/fight pages. When I put someone in the hospital, the screen jumps up, so I don't misclick on any of the buttons (attack, ask for help, or punch/slap/whip). I normally don't punch/slap/whip from the battle/fight pages anyway, I do it from feeds and my rival lists. If this is put somewhere on the attack screen, that would be fine with me, but I would rarely use it myself. I'm not sure why this update is needed. Maybe we can put a Bounty/Hitlist button on the attack page instead? THAT would be much more useful...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Ooop's, I forgot to vote, gave it a big fat 1 star LOL, who voted this up and please explain reasoning? Maybe we are missing something.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Agreed, I think moving it away from the attack button would be best. I do think having the punch button on the fight screen is a great idea, anything to increase fighting and more activity is a good thing.

5. This has nothing to do with FB ZS, correct? If yes, maybe remove this from the news section there. If no, then make it yes.

6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

holy crap all this over a button to whip i liked the avatar comment and think it should be expanded they go in hospital and punch/slap/whip pops up on their face you click it their face if they die has knuckle imprints or a pistol or axe imbedded in their skull lol and to all the i always accidently hit help button because the screen jumps or because i click to fast or i cant control my mouse dial the autos down a lil bit the web page doesnt operate 10k clicks a second to begin with sorry but leveled with people before and heard " hold on i was clicking crazy and opened 164 web pages" uhhuh ok what ever speedy

7. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

Why do we need this pistol whip or whatever when punching is just fine, has always been fine??

Rather do something about the bot users/alt accounts even if they have spent their entire life savings on LCN....would kano sponser an axe murderer or would they like the publicity associated with the association of themselves & said axe murderer, my guess is no so rather gather some guts & do something usefull for a change!

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i like the new placement...although it would only be a plus when hitting that one person that always heals real fast when you can slap kill if youre quick enough, it still gives a better chance at that kill...i say we give it a shot. anything that will help me get a few more kills a day is always a plus

9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I opted out of the new fight screen due to the placement of things so not sure the feedback matters but I would say under the opponents information on the right would work for the slap. Easily accessible but not easily accidentally clicked.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes it is for all the games , I saw it last friday before they reverted it back.

11. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

the screen does jump . how about moving the slap and the ask for help links to the right and left of the detail links ?

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

In case you had not noticed , feedback was asked for:cool:

Smack, the developer behind this change, took the feature down after some feedback came in, but he's ready for round two. Below is a new placement for the button the fight results screen using both the new interface and the old one. Tell us what you think about this updated placement!

TabithaMoon likes this.
  13. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

Everyone has already pointed out the obvious problems. We really don't need this feature. And yes, it IS possible to accidentally hit the Ask For Help button. I've had to send "That was a mistake" messages several times and thought to myself, "Yeah, like they're going to believe that!" lol

Kirsten and ben like this.
  14. Kirsten

When I hit that by mistake, " Ask for help" button I usually go to the feed and delete it from there, hoping no one will see it, but I know the player will see it in their own feed, thing about that request is ,usually I cannot even attack the player someone else would post asking for help, as it is usually a lower level, so don't even know why we need that request in the first place.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think this idea has some merit! It would certainly reduce any accidental clicks by removing the button from the playing field.

^Just my personal opinion and not necessarily representative of the direction we'll take this feature.

ghostfacedhamster likes this.
  16. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

moving the button seems like the best compromise, this feature has one main benefit...
    I'm sure we've all came across problem before...you've just attacked someone in your fightlist, you've put them in the punch kill zone, you click their name to punch and you're greeted with the "This account is no longer available." aaargh!
    This resolves that issue :p (although personally I'd prefer that message be removed and reserved for instances when an account has been frozen to protect a member that has past away and have a big cheater stamp on the page of people frozen for cheating)

It's a start :)

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You mean like last week's TGIF? Keep an eye on the in-game news feeds for changes such as this.

TabithaMoon, AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  18. Water81300

Water81300 New Member

It is a little in a bad spot because if I pistol whip/punch someone, they will probably take as a sign of attack and never leave me alone.

19. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

actually either way is ok with me, what i would like to see is in the bounty hunting section, the buttons to be elimatedf and just one button to clicko n instead of two after you click on the hitlist button. havingto jump back and forth to three buttons doesn't do alotof good for bounty hunters that have problems with eyesights, like myself. I've sat for ten hours at af ew times trying to get a bounty and do not get to clickon even the first attack button ,let alone two of them.

20. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

I just glad I opted out of the new & improved Battle format under settings. LOL