Question: How can i sort armors i bring to fight?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by ali.serpico, Jun 3, 2014.

1. ali.serpico

ali.serpico New Member

question: how can i sort armors i bring to fight?
    it might be silly but as i checked, my armors are sorted by their attack instead of defense but i can't find out why??!! so i'm always weaker against others in this part. can some one help me about it?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If you go to your profile there is a tab called "Fight Strength" which shows a breakdown of the items yourself and your Mob will carry into battle on both offense and defense. Items your Mob brings in while defending should always be your most defensive heavy items however your Personal Loadout remains the way you have defined it. The Fight Strength will show you how many of each item and their combined Attack or Defence but if you hover over the item name it will show you the individual stats such as (Att:10 Def:13).

Hope that helps and welcome to the forum!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  3. ali.serpico

ali.serpico New Member

tnx for your welcome and answer, but it can't solve my problem. i need to find a way to sort my mob armor by their defense. for example my mobs don't use Shock Gauntlets! because it has very low attack!

4. ali.serpico

ali.serpico New Member

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If I recall correctly what you bring into fights is weighted by the action you're performing so if you're attacking the game puts a bias on Attack based items and automatically fills those in and vice versa if you're defending. I'm sure someone will correct me, but tl;dr is that the game does it automatically for you based on whether you're attacking or defending, so there's no way to sort it yourself.

If you want to carry more items into Fights the best bet is to add people to your Mob.

ali.serpico likes this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct Mitch, @sepico there is another way to tell items use as well besides the battle strength tab, but need to be careful in doing so. I'm assuming it says MOB (instead of CLAN) like in this pic, if you "hover" over the remove icon (DO NOT CLICK IT OR WILL DROP THE ITEM) it will tell you if use attack and defense as well.

Capture1111.PNG

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kougar

Kougar New Member

thanks soo much, my question was if i needed to have enough of everything for everyone, but your answer helped with that as well, as it tells if it is helping my score or not, saved me a lot of head ache with my upkeep. Much appreciated.

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

@ali.serpico. Do more bosses, make big friends, fight for a war syndicate, you'll get stronger in no time. plus attack inventory is from highest attack to lowest, defense inventory is highest defense to low. sometimes attack or defense items which shares the same strength appears together, i.e. lets say you have 129 Samurai helms with defense of 17, you can also have the Police uniform and carnival mask which shares the same defense strength of 17. So by that way even the Yakuza armors shares the same defense strength. even though shock gauntlets suck at attack, (+12) it has a bigger defense(+24) that's why it came up in defense inventory. so if I were you I'll adjust my wish list and get more shock gauntlets to add more defense. but do more bosses, you will see a bigger change.