Happy birthday gift

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Elise Falcony, May 15, 2014.

1. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

on my first birthday on Viking Clan (365 day playing) i want to get
    10 000 FP
    and
    Birthday Item with Attack 365 and defence 365.

Also 365 000 exp will be very good 2.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Hahahahahaaha

I choked a little bit on that one!!!! :)

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

well dont we all want 10000 FP and all the other stuff for our year of play lol. i dont think you understand how much money you are asking them to cough up for every person that has reached a year of gameplay. lol

sorry but 1 star from me for some reasons thats should be very very obvious.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A veteran reward that acknowledges how long someone has played is a good idea if it's done properly, but this is definitely a little overboard. ;)

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

I know! Fix the loyalty system!!!

that would be appropriate!

wait, dont "fix" it. sorry what am i thinking...

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Agreed! would be great if kano took all things into consideration. Number of kano games played, length of time (time overall, not just ones latest account). forum participation, Number of accounts taken to #1, number of delays/ limits penalties triggered, etc etc. . Minus something for temp bans, alt accounts and chat bans lol ;) Then let us choose which game and platform which we want to apply the rewards to

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  7. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Ok. im agree with gift=365 FP.

8. 10,000 FP?
    What would anyone do with 10k FP?

9. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Buy 10,000 lottery tickets.

10. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

stam refill
    10 000 FP = 1000 refills =4000* 1000stam=4 000 000 mln stam = 40mln * 20exp= 800mln exp = 800mln/80 000=10 000levels!!!