FP chance drop

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elise Falcony, Apr 6, 2014.

1. It's not an imbalance, it's called 'paint shop pro' and you forgot to edit the bottom part!!

Both I and James have won the arena and we both got millions of xp!! lol

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The amount of XP one wins for ranking in the arena depends on their level and the corresponding amount of XP needed to level at that present level. For example....a level 1k is going to get far less XP for ranking #1 than a level 10k will, which makes it fair. As far as the FP goes....thats a completely different Fd up story in that the FP received remains constant regardless of level . Obviously Fp goes WAAAAAY further the lower in level one is (as long as their account is completely butchered ). Just another example of the higher levels getting screwed. Play smart , play less, dont spend any money on these games and reap the optimal benefit/rewards

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  3. polishpimp

"The bottom part" shows the amount of XP received during the arena ...not how much was won.

4. MEGAWOLF

MEGAWOLF Member

LOL good god where did you find that picture of the battle arena on the web? We know at your low level arena can't be won... Polish makes valid points but still to win an arena with only that many xps during it is it too funny.... nice try though

5. polishpimp

It may have been on kong/armor games, Im not sure how many players they have or what the highest levels obtained are but i think its still relatively new there so it might allow for a bit more opportunity than KP/FB

6. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Im play on armorgames. And i realy take 1 place with 400 hits 2 kills and 36k exp.

It is mockery. ))

My level 2500 (max on server 5000), my stats - a1000 d1 hp 35 000(on BA 850 mln), my total def 1 100 000. Im kill 2 players. If you dont belive me - you can join to armorgames and see -

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  7. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

BULLY THOR won last arena

8. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Server 2 - armorgames

9. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Bosses Helped 74,636

I can talk about this and Elise is correct - its' about a 2% FP drop.

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

it was on kong/armor and she did win...arena is a joke there haha a bunch of people that do nothing till the very end cause if they kill someone it drains their health and makes them the next target. i get bored and tired of waiting and just kill people at the end when the exp goes up and suicide on whoever has a funny name and if theres no funny names i just pick a random person to die on

11. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

next 500 bosses - 11 FP

chance = 2,2%

average on 2000 boss - 47 droppped ave chance = 2,35%

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

so it would appear that the more bosses you hit, the higher the percentage gets even if only slightly

13. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

no. It is error in accuracy. To count chance of drop with 0,00001% accuracy i need to make many-many experiments (tens thousands). And...

But im make only 2000 and got 2,35% with accuracy near 0,15 so imho chance to drop in range 2-2,5% (50-40 bosses)

Im sorry - if you want understood better - read probaility theory on english not my pure answers.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  14. Bosses Helped: 556 :(