Epic fail

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eddie, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Eddie

Eddie Member

I've seen some bad fails in the past, but nothing as bad as this one:

Raforta Stronghawk has put a Bounty on you for 516,382,484,436 coins.
    13 seconds ago delete

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed Raforta Stronghawk.
    22 seconds ago delete

29 seconds ago delete

37 seconds ago delete

44 seconds ago delete

52 seconds ago delete

58 seconds ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

3 minutes ago delete

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

That is a good one! 11! I think the record in FB VC is 12 but it is held by a known liar ...

3. So whats your point Eddie??? - They were retaliation attacks to the 167 counter attacks that you set up against me!! or does'nt that count as the same??? You don't play fair - then I will play the same game - but it will cost you!! Big Bucks!!!

4. nice going Eddie.most i ever pulled was 6 before my screen froze on me :(

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

If I counter that means I dont want to fight you... and this thread shows how epic fails are made :)

Feel free to bounty me many times :)

6. Interesting comment Edie - If you don't want to fight why do you keep attacking me then? I leave you alone, after a few days you come after me again - :confused:

7. must be some mix up LoL[​IMG]
    i still try understand some players but at the end i just give up and go back and battle
    [​IMG]

8. Just sounds like a cop out to me......You attack me - I attack you - I don't care if I lose, it seems you do by countering...hey ho ! :D

9. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

General statement:
    Counter attacks and Bounty traps are part of the game. Like buying favor points, etc. Everyone has a reason for using it. Adjust accordingly and don't complain.
    If someone counters you.. you counter back. If everyone fought exactly alike, it would be predictable and boring. Some like to provoke a response, others like to just hammer and keep it in-game.
    Personally, I have used only 234 counters in nearly 300 days of playing VC, many at my level, have at least twice that. I had one player, with over 2,300 counters, accuse me of using it too much, go figure, huh?! Part of the game. Never let anyone dictate the game for you... or you lose.

10. Eddie

Eddie Member

I only attack you if you attacked me in the past 24 hours, other then that I can't.

11. I just want to say that I am not complaining about being attacked - I don't particularly care - its all part of the game - I don't care either if you have to use a counter technique etc - What I don't or even did'nt like is the fact that your bragging about my persistant attempts to bounty you - I would'nt class that as a fail - I would say that shows persistancy......I have a limited amount of people I can attack - I am perfectly aware of how to play the game too............:p.....But if someone wants a battle - then Battle don't hide behind counters/traps the whole time.

12. Eddie

Eddie Member

Raforta I know it shows you are persistent, but at the same time its a fail. I got nothing against you, honestly :)

I just felt proud of 11 successful traps and felt like sharing :D

13. Vellieq

Vellieq New Member

I ask myself that very same question time and time again I must be realllllllllllly loved!!:D

14. cesarr

cesarr Member

Me and this other hitlisting each other and i decided to set booby traps, wouldve kept going but ran out of stamina.

Dave the 0ne Y0U Crave has put a Hit on you for $77,837,351.

26 seconds ago delete

cesar has just been placed on the Hitlist list by Dave the 0ne Y0U Crave Help your Squad mate!

26 seconds ago delete

Your booby trap was a success, you have killed Dave the 0ne Y0U Crave and earned 42 XP.

33 seconds ago delete

Your booby trap was a success, you have killed Dave the 0ne Y0U Crave and earned 42 XP.

39 seconds ago delete

58 seconds ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

1 minute ago delete

Default Don has killed Dave the 0ne Y0U Crave and claimed your Hit of $38,699,893.

1 minute ago delete

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  15. Quake

Quake New Member

his other half Dave's girl is not to bright either

16. cesarr

cesarr Member

i accidentally bountied him, didnt know it was 190m
    THE BOSS ZOMBIE SLAYER has killed Dave the 0ne Y0U Crave and claimed your Hit of $171,073,117.

he bountied back
    Dave the 0ne Y0U Crave has put a Hit on you for $95,799,816.

35 seconds ago delete

now Dave's girl bounties

Daves Girl has put a Hit on you for $113,762,282.

30 seconds ago delete

again
    Daves Girl has put a Hit on you for $149,687,213.

6 minutes ago delete

AGAIN
    Dave the 0ne Y0U Crave has put a Hit on you for $167,649,678.

1 minute ago delete
    3 on 1
    captain morgan has put a Hit on you for $185,612,144.

46 seconds ago delete

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  17. i had 12 in a row against Elias the Red. Something told me to print screen, but all i have is my word lol

18. Eddie

Eddie Member

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed Fielding the Axe Wielding Homicidal Maniac and earned 176 XP.
    7 minutes ago delete

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed Fielding the Axe Wielding Homicidal Maniac and earned 176 XP.
    7 minutes ago delete

8 minutes ago delete

8 minutes ago delete

8 minutes ago delete

8 minutes ago delete

11 minutes ago delete

11 minutes ago delete

Cost me about 6 trillion lol

19. :p Money well spent I say Eddie.....if ever you need a loan :D lol x

20. cesarr

cesarr Member

Clan fail; had like 15+ people drop me from there mob and attacked me, but they lost every fight, there leader and co-leader in which i listed about 25 times for talkin about me... TCB just cant win can they??