Armada Wars Discussion Threads

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 7, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Questions/suggestions about Armada Wars go here!

Help Doc:

Joining
    The Armada leader or officer can register a Armada for a War, once registered other members can join. Your Armada must be two weeks or older to join. You may opt-out before a Armada War begins, but not after it starts.

Divisions
    Armadas are placed in Division tiers A through E (A being the top skilled Armada). Your division tier is calculated by your total Armada skills (top 15 members) against all others in the war.

Battles
    Armada strengths are calculated from the top 15 joined Armada members which all contribute to the Armadas attack / defence / health. If you do not have more than 15 members you will take the stats of all registered members. Once the war begins the stats are saved for the duration of the war. When initiating a battle each player is equipped with the strengths of their Armada along with their individual armed attacks strength which contributes to their minimum damage against. Attacking another Armada will use Stamina and War Tokens. Keep your health up by healing to maximize the War Points received on attacks, if your health drops you may see slightly lower War Point rewards.

War Tokens
    Every member of your Armada starts off with 200 out of the total 300 War Tokens. You refill one Token every 2:42. Every person gets a total of four 50 Token refills a day, which needs to be done manually. You may gift Tokens to other members of your Armada as long as they are not at the 300 maximum or have passed their total number of manual refills for one day. The one Token refill will continue past the manual refill limit as long as you are not at the 300 Token maximum.
    To gift another Armada member a Token, provided they are not at their maximum, in the members view page click their token count link.

Battle Perks
    Along with taking your total Armada strengths into battle, there is also some variability added in each attack using the following Perk.
    Attack - Minimum Damage Bonus - The greater percentage of skills in your armed attack the more minimum damage you will do to a target.
    Defence - Energy Heal Bonus - The greater percentage of skills in your armed defence the more you can heal your Armada.

Battle Rewards
    Players will receive XP, War Points and random Battle Drops for attacking target Armadas. The amount of War Points are dependant on a win/loss or kill. War Points are further modified by a couple other factors, the division of the target Armada and how many kills you've had against the target Armada. The division bonus is greatest at Division A Armadas. The kill bonus degrades the more times you kill the same Armada.

Deaths and Respawning
    When your Armada health is reduced to zero you die and go into a 15 minute respawn wait time. During this time you cannot heal or attack other Armadas. Deaths also have a price, you will lose your War Points reward from your last kill.

Healing
    Players will be allowed to spend War Tokens to heal their Armada and will get XP for each heal action. Your Armada can heal a total of 400 times over a 1 hour period (since the first heal occurred). Heal allocations will replenish if you respawn or the 2 hour period completes.

Leaderboard Rewards
    The top 20% of Armadas will be rewarded with the currently listed rewards.

Ending a War
    The Armada war ends when the timer runs out. Armadas will be ranked by War Points and will be listed on the leaderboard accordingly.

2. Mike W. Brundage

Mike W. Brundage New Member

is there a way you guys can figure out something about this level up pop up thing...it keeps popping up when i attack an armanda, it has costs me at least 3 kills just this wars...thanks....

3. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

My group was talking.........and if you could figure how how to post/acknowledge who got the kill when an armada is being attacked (usually is being attacked by more than one armada) it could spawn or provoke more Armada battles or targets. Perhaps instead of the message You can't attack this target they are dead........it could be DEAD....Killed by ___________

Think about it......if Armada A is going for a kill and Armada B swoopes in gets the kill....guess who will be Armada A's NEXT target! It could be a cool addition to the Armada wars!

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Mike, we tuned it so that achievements and level-up windows shouldn't show up in the Battle Arena or Armada Wars. I'll get a developer to double-check this. Thanks! :)

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Mike what level were you when this occurred? Unless you triggered a specific achievement (such as crossing levels 1, 15, 30, 50, 75, etc...) you should not be getting a popup unless you are below level 20 and still in the first location.

6. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

Anyone else having problems if you are an Armada Leader getting your Armada signed up for Armada Wars when you sign up for Battle Arena?

This has happened to me at least twice now, and it has to be a bug as the Armada Wars was ongoing when I signed up for Battle Arena.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Ray,

We've heard a couple scattered reports of this, so I'd like to get a bit more info from you. Did you click on the large banners on the front page of the game, or did this happen when you signed up on the Armada Wars page itself?

8. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

Both times I had signed up on the Battle Arena Page only. I only click on the front page banners to clear them when they show up and I only clear on Armada Wars when waiting on Bounties to appear.

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

This is happening regardless of the lvl at each lvlup if you travel back to the first location and lvlup, tested both in Viking Clan and Pirates.

10. Mike W. Brundage

its been at least the last 5 wars now...im currently on level 2852...i remember it did popped up at 2833...its just annoying hitting a target and boom it pops up and i lose it...

11. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Battle drops - I would like this to change and to get battle drops in level range and not how is now, you get from a E armada a very low battle drops , or at least make the option to craft them . Same for battle arena , kinda weird you get all those small drops you never use them and they just sit in your inventory doing nothing. Make more use of all our refills and tokens to reward the battle drops much better, make them more rare but make it worth it , how it is now they are not worth it.

diva of destruction likes this.
  12. Mike W. Brundage

ok, its still doing it,,, it popped up at level 2878...

13. sspunk

sspunk New Member

Ok, now WHERE or WHEN can we check out the Battle Drops from the Armada Wars ? Am I missing something ? Thanks

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Going to the Clan tab and then to Battle Drops will show you what you've accumulated.

15. koo22

koo22 Member

Lately a number of people have been complaining that the Wars are too frequent and are getting "burned out". Between VC and PC there is one every weekend......some of our best players are saying this and we don't want to lose people. Most that I talk to have agreed, and we wonder if they can be spread out a bit more, like every 2 or even 3 weeks instead of the way it is now. That would also lessen the feeling of obligation that a lot of members have when they have reasons why they can't participate. Having them so often is turning out to be a negative.....Any other thoughts?

diva of destruction likes this.
  16. Dont want Saved team list in wars deleted.

I don't want anyone else but administers of the team to be able to delete teams in the saved team list. Not even officers of the armada or war team. I play all Kano games and you can lose track what you are doing and some idiot or saboteur deletes everything all the teams you had fought earlier gone and you are the one paying or playing for the tokens. Something I hope would be measured in the future.

Erik Bergstrom likes this.
  17. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

bug1.jpg

I get that very often that the time from the tokens recharge is gone ....so how do i know is recharging? Is kinda annoying bug and is been alot of it, can you guys fix it ????

18. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

it is doing that to me as well on facebook in the war...hope they do fix that bug or whatever the issue is with it makes no sense..its like techinally each time they try to update a bug goes into it...

19. ben

ben Active Member

i find it very annoying how that timer isnt there..

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're aware of the timer issue and we're working on it!

I'm also aware that the usual fixes we advise (refreshing and clearing cache) sometimes don't work, so it's a high priority for us.