[ZS] ZS Battle Arena Issues / Temporarily Disable Attacks

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We are not quite sure the root cause, but tonight's battle arena seemed to cause some issues that we have not seen before that caused some serious slow downs within the game.

Since it is close to 2am our local time, have been investigating for some time now and we are not any closer to figuring out the root cause we have made the decision to temporarily disable Battle Arena until we have a full team in the office tomorrow.

We will provide updates as soon as we have them from the office later today.

We apologize for this disturbance to the arena and will work our hardest to get it back online.

***Updates:
    10:20 AM PDT - We've identified a root issue with our server configurations which had affected arena performance and are investigating a solution. We will be posting updates when we have additional information and progress on this situation. Once the issue is fixed we do plan on resuming the arena (time to be determined check back for details). Thank you for your patience.

1:30 PM PDT - We've resolved the performance issues with our servers and they should now be stable enough to support the continuation of the arena. We will resume the arena at 4:30 PM PDT.

2. sounds fair. can you then tell us the exact time when you ll turn it on? So we can be ready? I dont want to come there and be dead already.. :)

3. Nelson Yoong JunNam

Nelson Yoong JunNam New Member

haha I agree pls give an accurate time so we can manage the time when started ...since I atk some target and then the whole BA where offline... fixed as fast posible (y), so my target will not been sniper

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

i say 100 free un’s to every1 who joined this ba. its been very bad...

5. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

I agree with the above, the exact time so I'll be ready for it and reward the ones that participated in this arena a free UN item at least. It's that bad.

6. Banjo Swanson

Banjo Swanson New Member

i think it should start again the same time you started it so then its not unfair on others because bad time.

7. So what

So what Member

Fair enough ....so its at least 8 hrs till u come back to work

Could you just try give a time? Appreciate it

8. So what

So what Member

While it might be beer friday for them.........whats your excuse for this LOL moment

Its a glitch....an act of god.......or bot god...who knows

9. ehm.. anything new about arena thing? It is already ... let me check.. 8 hours? And it´s still not working. I mean, I can understand when something breaks or there is some error or whatever, but.. this is quite a long time already. Are you doing anything about that? When we can expect arena to be back?

10. Nelson Yoong JunNam

Nelson Yoong JunNam New Member

Pls inform the whole player who joined Arena when the start date ... so player can set the time for enjoin BA ...and enlarge the time when arena back :)

11. slave

slave Member

well a random start up when they fix it will be incredibly unfair...

so expect that to be the case...

12. haha, yeah, in fact I do check it every now and then because I do expect them to do this...

13. So what

So what Member

Now now now........THat was a tad bitchy

Kendall is on the ball....hes not WB .......

Bet u a Un Weapon......
    New day

New time

Restart

Give em a chance..........

14. Oh, such cynicism!!!
    I feel sorry for the people who didn't enter because it wasn't going to be a good time for them to participate, whereas now it may be perfect timing for them.
    C'mon KANO... get it fixed already!!!

15. I feel sorry for ME, because I set up an alarm really early in the morning in order to be ready for the arena. I havent played last 3 or 4 so I was really looking forward to this one and I wanted to play. So I arranged my whole day accordingly and now? Now NOTHING. I am waiting for it for 12 hours already and it is NOT working. I bet they will unfreeze it when the time here will about like 3 am in the morning or something similar. So ... Thank you very much KANO. I should have retired from this game loooooooong ago. I am really stupid that I am still playing it..

16. Eric

Eric Administrator

10:20 AM PDT - We've identified a root issue with our server configurations which had affected arena performance and are investigating a solution. We will be posting updates when we have additional information and progress on this situation. Once the issue is fixed we do plan on resuming the arena (time to be determined check back for details). Thank you for your patience.

17. So what

So what Member

thanks .....w t g

18. slave

slave Member

cynicism? i spoke the truth.....

19. slave

slave Member

watch and learn.....

20. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Is anyone else singing that Sheryl Crow song in their head???? ♫ All i wanna do, is have some fun..... I got a feelin' I'm not the only one ♫