zombie slayers not loading in full

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jailbait, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

Im really sick of this. I cant check my fight history, my news feed, most of my fight list is cut off, and i cant even send people messages because of this shit. Cant play the game how i normally play it and its really pissing me off cant go to the outbreak im working on, cant get to some certain bosses, cant check my full faction feed. What am i supposed to do if 70% of the game options arent available to me?

2. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

thanks for the link

3. Candizzle

Candizzle New Member

if you have a wheel on your mouse....click it and scroll that way...should work

4. octave circle

octave circle New Member

err nope dont work

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Did you try holding the wheel down while dragging your mouse down? Cause it does work.

I do it every time this problem happens.

6. skemesolo

skemesolo New Member

still not working

I cant get a full page on the zombie app. I would like credit for the deal death match I couldnt get into. Im sure im out of time to finish. If I dont get any help I would have to remove this app.

7. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

i use a laptop no desktop so that wont work for me. ive heard about the tab button but i have this shitty mac that was given to me from school but a laptops a laptop. tab doesnt work, no mouse, and now it takes forever to decimate my fight list

8. Ace

Ace Member

Well, Candizzle's solution works for me in Google Chrome browser.

Also, selecting the text with the mouse/pad and while having it selected heading downwards worked for me until I realized that the mouse wheel was easier. Works in Chrome as well.

Firefox can open Zombie Slayer on a new frame (correct me if it's not the right word) which will also help you play close to normally.