[ZS] Zombie Slayer Raid Boss #2 Feedback and Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 5, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Why is that a problem?

Whoa. Do you read the development news on fridays? They banned what? 84 on FB after the last raid?

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  2. RealPog

RealPog Member

WOW just WOW

well done
    you completely fixed the EXP for long term accounts THANKS its brilliant. GREAT value for the $$$$$
    the drops are super and OFTEN which is a massive bonus.

the tiers work very well now as there are some great small players coming up and they are brillent at munching the raid boss . Careful about not death killing........ SO great job.
    hope they remember .....they are events and not spoiled for day to day game play but hey...each to their own

massive change to the raid boss so CONGRATS
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mi7ch likes this.
  3. domino

domino Member

key drop rate must be low because now everyone start raid boss which 99% will not be finished.

4. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

some are getting the keys quick, while i've heard others say it's tough... but agreed there are way too many open and most probably wont finish ...

mama romero likes this.
  5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I dont play zombies but have noticed in pc and vc some people get keys easily while others like me have spent a ton of energy getting them or giving up

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

what's with the fractions of XP like "XP gained:440495.4" :eek: .4?

7. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

The England key drop rate, is a bit awkward. I personally, have spent over 3k or more energy just grabbing one or two, heard a few others are having the same problem with it...

mama romero likes this.
  8. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

i dont have alts no need to have 2 accounts. There are people with kids that also play the same game on the same ip. So if you cant that as alts ok.

9. RainSunGone

lol you're the one who said alts were ok, not me... i was asking a question, no need to get all defensive...

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

have to say im still disappointed in this raid boss.the only difference between rais boss 1 and 2 is the guaranteed drop.in the first raid i participated in about 10 raid and came out of it with 1 superior drop and 0 common.this raid i have participated in 13 raid and have ended up with 13 useless common drop.while the exp from using 30 stmina has increased from roughly 6k to 8k this raid its still not good enough for me to give a thumbs up to the raid boss.kano still has alot of work to do before the next raid boss.

Xtina likes this.
  11. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

The Wilder was defeated
    lol nah i`m not defending, i try to explain why its "ok" to have alts. :p

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Every time you get wiped the amount of XP awarded for actions will drop like 10%, if you see floating point XP, that's a sign that the boss health was already wiped.

13. Patrick Casavant

Patrick Casavant New Member

hmm, still no way to see a failed boss ? one just dissapeared from my list, i'm pretty sure it failed, but i want to congragutulate the bottom-feeder in that raid :)

14. RainSunGone

plenty of room for improvement, i still have a few to collect on though...

AlterEgoT likes this.
  15. Survival Streak 0

booooo lol

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL, guess your bigger d@ck than me. I'd never do that.

RealPog likes this.
  17. RealPog

RealPog Member

You have caused too many raid group deaths and are not permitted to attack this boss. The heal action is still available for the duration of this boss.

Thats why private raids are successful and die in one day, you need to be banned from raid bosses and all the alts used to fill up the roster having done only 2 attacks should be eliminated on the boss after 24 hrs

And the other issue of wasting the top ten spots would be handled same way... 2 attacks to try and ruin it. ...they should be eliminated after 24 hrs as well

I understand about waiting to level but it dosent take 24 hrs to do so with daily rewards

Can send u the list that are all over it....seems to be deliberate

Best way to avoid it...dont make your boss public.....

mama romero likes this.
  18. Survival Streak 0

lol yeah...seen this guys raid in the jobs tab...my first thought was "this one ain't gonna die :D" but then my greifing was thwarted by the two suicide per raid rule :p .... I know to time them better next time :D

19. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Exp still needs tweaked. Isn't nearly as all its cracked up to be, 30 stam for roughly 6.5-7k exp a hit?...when I can get almost 7k off 2stam co op taps...def needs worked on more. I only joined 4 raidbosses this time, I got 3 useless common drops, and other one nothing "0", because I didnt manage to get my 1000attacks in, after spending 40UN...smh.:(:mad:

mama romero and AlterEgoT like this.
  20. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

ALTS are not ok. Family members are not Alts.

Proper terminology would make your argument valid.

It's not a grammar thing it's a game terminology thing. Alts are prohibited.

Folks aren't complaining about family members playing. They are complaining about folks creating new accounts for the sole purpose of helping another account that they own.

although family members is fairly dubious. many a person claims family member when said family member never touches the mouse ;)

Kirsten, RainSunGone and L1LOne like this.