Zombie Slayer Nominated for Armor Games' MMO Game of the Year

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 1, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

goty2013-finalist.jpg

When we released Zombie Slayer to Armor Games a few months ago, we knew the reception was positive, but we had no clue we'd be nominated for a Game of the Year award on that network.

Thanks to excellent feedback from our awesome community on Armor Games, Zombie Slayer is in the running for the MMO Game of the Year. It's a tough competition, which is why we need your help! On January 1 the voting for this category will be open, so we'd appreciate it if you could spare a second to give us a vote. The link for that is here: http://armor.ag/GOTY2013

Thanks again to our players on Armor Games! Even if we don't win it's still very cool to be nominated and you made that happen.

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I voted :p
    Should've gave us more notice....you can vote once a day dec 26th - jan 3rd...i'd of been able to give you 7 votes instead of the 3 you'll get now :p

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I would vote if I played on that platform, but congrats for being nominated , WTG :)

4. Survival Streak 0

it's not been officially announced yet, grats on 2nd place for MMO :)

5. Survival Streak 0

dunno what I was talking about...it was announced the 1st January
    zs2ndplace.jpg

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I guess it wasn't officially officially announced, but yes, looks like we took second place in the category. Pretty cool!

Thanks to everyone who voted. :)