[ZS] Zombie Battle Arena

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by DragTheWaters, Oct 21, 2012.

1. DragTheWaters

DragTheWaters Member

Since we have Battle Arena for the high stamina/high attack players, I think that there should also be something done for the energy players to do as well. If ZS had a bi-monthly contest where we had three days to kill as many zombies as possible, and whoever got the most would win...similar to Battle Arena, with varying degrees of winning. Options for this Zombie Battle Arena could be bonus zombie kills (again, pseudo random, like attacks in BA), so that everyone has a shot at getting a lot of zombie kills, even if they're not an energy player. Same rules apply for Zombie Battle Arena, that a slayer comes into the arena with a certain number of zombies (based on attributes of their slayer), and that's kind of the equivalent to your health in Battle Arena. The difference is, now you're using Energy, instead of Stamina to win Zombie Battle Arena. There could also be an opportunity for Zombie Bosses to be a part of this, where it takes more energy to kill them. Even though we don't use energy on Zombie Bosses now, it might be fun to see them be a part of the Zombie Battle Arena. Maybe, each slayer gets to bring one Zombie boss in, and they're used as the last ditch effort to stay in ZBA. The Zombie Boss they bring in is related to their level (maybe...).

I think that this would help promote another part of the game. It means that players have to be balanced with they want to do well in both Battle Arena and Zombie Battle Arena. Otherwise, it's a game where people are gearing their slayer to be high stamina and high attack, which is so good for so many parts of the game, that it wouldn't matter if they're missing out on outbreaks...it needs to be a bigger part of the game, since the game is called Zombie Slayer....not Zombie Slayer Slayer, which is really what the core of the game is today, slaying other slayers.

-- DragTheWaters

Survival Streak 0 likes this.
  2. slave

slave Member

i dont normally agree with drag the waters ........

but this is a pretty good idea
    and everyone doesnt have to like it, but it makes sense

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I will let kano know to keep an eye on this thread to see how it pans out. It's a great idea because in truth there are players who do not care for fighting in games so it would be interesting to give them something to aim for also. Good luck with your idea. And even though i barely play slayer anymore just couldnt get into it i will give you a 10

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I wont vote on this thread but i don't really want to see energy players being given anything to help them level more.

IMO BA is geared to a much larger field of players then anything energy based could be.

5. Jessica

Jessica Member

It would be nice to have another use for energy. Even with only 1k energy I can easily complete each new area they throw out in 2-3 weeks and it takes over double that to get a new area. I gave it a 10

6. I gave this idea a 10. I'm not really an energy player, but since energy is a part of this game, those players should also have something to do, particularly since this isn't necessarily a fighting game. It's a game that has fighting elements and it's time those elements other then fighting received some attention from Kano.

7. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

I would love to see the game get more well rounded, for all types of players. For those that think energy players level more, that's kind of a false thing past a certain level. Sure, they get to 1500 faster, but beyond that they don't get any faster levels than the rest of us. Having something to throw energy at would encourage a more balanced build, or even a more focused build for that...either of which encourages a broader base of slayers.....which could lead to a higher BA (regular) body count....which would help close another thread for adding inactive accounts for fodder....and all in all, something of this nature could prove beneficial for the mini-game aspect of the larger whole. I like it. 10 from me Drag.

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, especially since I go with the balanced build over on zs, that would work out well for most

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the idea, DragTheWaters. :)