[VC] Your new calendar setup

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Mar 19, 2012.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Before was every 20 mins 1 key, which would take a player 21 hrs in your 72 hr. period of time to complete....NOW 3O mins a key will take 31.5 hr's online without forgetting or being away from computer in 72hr's, do u see a problem? or you want more $$$?????????????

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Don't forget the free keys you got from posting help.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I Included the 1st free key+3 free keys are you calling me stupid?

4. I completed all three calendars without spending a single dime, without spending a single Favor Point, with 11 hours to spare.

The previous two calendars were only for 48 hours, which is why you got a free key every 20 minutes.

This calendar lasted for 72 hours, which is why you got a free key every 30 minutes.

You are given plenty of time to complete the calendars.

I also slept 6-8 hours a day.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1 calendar, 1st free key and 3 free keys with 15 people helping= 21 boxes left 21 boxes at .5 hrs=10.5 hrsx3=31.5 hrs in 72 hrs get my point!!!! And ur a moderator relentless no wonder why kano going to chit

6. Why are you complaining then? 31.5 hours is less than a day and a half, and you were given three days to do the calendar. What's the problem?

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Truth be told i didn't even read your first post. I knew as soon as i seen the title it was another whinger carrying on because there not going to get the same weapon three times.

The point isn't to finish all 3 calendars, hence the reason you get the same weapons each time you finish it.

How about instead of having a bitch over it, you be grateful for what you are getting. Free xp and money.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I finished 3 for PC close to 3 for Vc and close to 2 for ZS and still have time today , yes it is a PIA but if you put the time in the coin xp and reward are worth it plus it is like a competition with friends cheering each other on , lol , and I worked , slept , and sat on the couch lol , plus the cell phone came in handy, I would have preferred the 20 minutes , would have been done faster , IMO but it is what it is, and spent no money to do it :)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I could care less about the drops 31.5 hrs out of 72 hrs online is just ridiculous!!

10. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

I agree with KUL- I get ALL 3 Calenders done with more than 15 hours left to spare, also helps that can click from my I-Phone.

11. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

if you don't care about the DROPS,then DON'T do the Calender! simple as that!! But the EXP & $$$$$ are GREAT!

12. then people would do dumb shit like make 99999 xp and cash per door!

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

so then don't do it, it is an an option no one has to do it. :)

14. Stackford

Stackford Member

I love the calendars, and did do all 3 just in time - but it might be nice to be able to load up a couple of keys in reserve, like chips and bullets in the challenges.

15. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I think I like the twenty minute/two day better, though it is exhausting....I did complete 3 of 3 in both Pirate Clan and Viking Clan. No $$$ spent. I love my iPhone......

16. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

dont see what the issue is
    you have 3 days to complete
    you dont have to complete it 3 times
    i have completed it once im happy got good xp cash and a drop

Dylan Mcallister likes this.
  17. Maler

Maler Member

maybe the next calendar will be with 1 key at 45 minutes ;)

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

now that is funny :p :)

19. Susan K

Susan K Member

I finished the calendars twice. But THEY'RE BORING! I really think things like this should have *some* buffer. It doesn't have to be so big as the card dealers, but maybe something on the order of the ZS rockets... you get up to 4 in 16 hours before it fills up. Maybe on a quick calendar you could have a 2 or 3 hr buffer? So, you'd accumulate several keys and wouldn't have to doggedly go into each game every 20 or 30 minutes just to open a door. You could play naturally for a bit, then catch up on your keys without the keys taking over your life.

20. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

I have not done all 3 on a calendar yet and I still don't see the issue, I do them when I am at my computer and don't come to it to spend addition time on the game, therefore I don't get the addition rewards. Simple in my mind?