Your definition of Unlock

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lil' Ms.Mandy, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

I always look at boss feeds to see what peoples wishes are for bosses. My question is when someone just puts unlocks is is acceptable to go ahead and meet minimum damage requirements or do you just expect people to attack once? I usually do min damage on higher bosses incase I don't get back in time to do enough to get any benefit from helping. I just want to know if min damage falls into the greedy category. :eek:

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

In my opinion...I think doing minimum damage is completely acceptable, It would be selfish for the boss owner to expect u to give up stamina for no reward, just as its selfish for the person whos helping to take way more than minimum if unlocks have been expressed. just my 2 cents

3. I agree with Polish - I always read and respect the Boss owners wishes-its only fair. Min damge should be used at all times-but then it also depends on how much damage a single attack does.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

good call raforta, on weaker lower level bosses i often have to hit with only 1 normal attack to assure the chance at the unlock....basically insuring that i will not be rewarded, but to me this is a small price to pay .....when i consider how much my chiefs have done for me.

5. I do two hits if they request unlocks unless they specify otherwise.