[FB] You just missed this limited time offer ---- EVERY TIME?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by jothong, Aug 17, 2013.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL, Guess company's don't know that the advertisements not working or would be fixed in a flash. Pay for a service and get no advertisement from it, great concept for marketing.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Any updates from Trialpay?

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Just msged them, will let you know what they say. Was hoping that it was just a faulty ad but looks like it has been live for just about a week.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

5. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

great company trial pay is- I'm still blocked from doing any offers because I used to click on the videos to watch them... I'm about tired of them and Kano's unwillingness to do anything about that.

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just pushed out a fix, well what TrialPay thinks the issue was with respect to the "You just missed this offer" response. If you see those anymore please let us know.

As for being blocked by trialpay unfortunately you will have to msg them directly.

With respect to the "Error connecting" responses are you still getting those? If so, I can reach out to trial pay to find out more about that error.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yup, still getting them. This is from video. Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg Capture1.PNG

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes refresh, clear cache, you name I've tried it.

10. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

That was done repeatedly and I got nothing but aggravation from them saying they could do nothing, yet they restored others that had the same thing happen. You ( at least myself and other reasonable people ) would think you guys would step up and do something .

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I went into KANO PLAY earlier to see if could duplicate what is happening with all pictures have been posting above. Everything seems to be working fine there, just not from FACEBOOK VC page, any idea on that? Even tried the 'exact' same offer FB got error, KANO PLAY worked just fine.

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I have replied to trialpay will have to wait and see what they say. They have been unable to reproduce the issue so far.

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

@Matthew William Jaderlund - apparently you may be blocked from their system, if you open up the offer wall on Facebook game (I believe you play VC) the offer wall can be opened through the Green button "EARN FAVOR POINTS!" at the footer of the game. Once you have the offer wall open click "support" on the bottom of the pop-up letting them know you are having this issue.

As for everyone else, TrialPay has confirmed / been able to replicate the issue so hopefully that means they will have a fix out shortly. If you are impacted by this and feel you may be blocked you can contact TrialPay support as explained above.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes it is FB VC I play, and it's not all offers I'm getting these on it is just most of them.
    trialpay.jpg
    Here's 1 for example that does work.

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

CaptureDEVS.jpg

As you can see here as well, I'm not blocked, it's TRIAL PAY link connection errors.

16. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i have them issue every now an then on facebook...but on the kanoplay its not letting me watch videos but its all good im glad i can earn them some how..besides paying for it :)

17. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Are players still having issues with TrialPay responding with "Just missed this offer..."?

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Last few video's I've clicked, I'll hit play and nothings happens (stays a blank white screen), error connections still happening with offers as well on FB VC using Firefox windows 7. Kanoplay offers work just fine. Might of read it wrong, do you mean them replying to email's?

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

A new one.
    NEW 1.jpg

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well you asked just now again.

Capture.jpg