You have been blocked from sending this user messages.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DirtyDawg, Jun 12, 2011.

1. DirtyDawg

DirtyDawg New Member

:confused: I didn't even know you can do that! How do you block another player from sending messages.

For that matter why? I sent this guy one message "nice fight" btw and he blocked me. Or can you just block everyone?

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

When Someone send you a message, there is an option in your inbox to block them from sending anymore.

As for why they blocked you? who knows :confused: ...I personally answer most messages with a punch or bounty :D

3. razerv3c1

razerv3c1 New Member

Mob Wars

what happen to mob wars i had like 3,000,000,000 in it and i cant find the app did they reset it and make a new title and bring everyone down to level 0? please can someone expolain because if so kinda stupid

4. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

i was just wondering about this in vc myself. just happened to notice it in the latest topics discussed.

could a mod move this to the general forum?

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Wrong thread.
    Wrong forum.

6. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

ya, i was kinda wondering about that guy myself. i think he might even have the wrong app developer. unless he happened to mean mw:lcn, but he didn't rightly say, now did he?

7. KaNO

KaNO Member

I've blocked several hecklers, sore losers, misfits, etc. Never someone who said 'nice fight' ...maybe he had HIS period.

8. Ahad

Ahad Member

Did you have your period when somebody bothered to post in your 'forum'. lol.

Then attempted to post again...

[​IMG]