You are now helping XXXX. You earned 1 XP. Start your own Leap Year Calendar!

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Captain Seago, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Captain Seago

Captain Seago New Member

What is up with this????

You are now helping XXXX. You earned 1 XP. Start your own Leap Year Calendar!

Why just 1 XP for helping with the Leap Year Calendar????

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hi Captain Seago. The XP you receive for helping your Captains slowly degrades after 50 help actions within a 1 day period. Check this thread for more details.
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?3926-PC-Developer-Update-May-24th-Challenge-Help-Bonus-Fix

*note* At the time this policy was implemented the 48 hour calendars had not been conceived. For clarification the 48 hour calendars (Leap Year, Valentines) are subject to XP degradation due to fact they can be completed 3 times within the 48 hours. However the month long calendar help actions are not bounded by these XP restrictions.

3. Ray Ford

Ray Ford Member

Is this degradation on every all the Tasks on the Challenge Helps. I am currently working on my 3rd Leap Year Calendar and I am sure I am not the only one doing this. Meaning there are lots of request for Help in the Challenge Helps and no matter what the help request is for all I am getting is 1 XP.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Ray if you stop for a couple hrs on helping people it will revert back to getting the higher exp payouts again. But if you continue helping everyone you will stay at 1 experience. But after its all said and done the calender it will revert back to your reg experiences for helping people out with there challenges.