[Other] yay another battle arena idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jul 26, 2012.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

there could be 2 arenas and these could be one that favors chinas side of the world and one that favors americas side of the world and they would still have rotating times and you would have an option to choose wich arena to join america side or china side then after you enter one of them you will not be alowed in the other arena and these would take place on the weekend both on the same day.

put up the rotating times that you think will be good for both arenas if you like this idea and this will be like all my other ideas being a work in progress untill most or all people are satisfied.if most or all people disagree i will close the thread and try to think of a new idea and start another thread on it.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

Im not exactly sure how i feel about this one. Certainly, those two arenas would be Uneven in more ways than one.

Im not rating this idea until its elaborated on.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I think you should consider how many people play and where they live before something like this would even be feasible :) besides alot of people are insomniacs and they would play no matter what lol

4. neill1990

ya but this would fix he time zone problems with 2 arenas both with rotating times so that if the person complains i never get to play then kano could just say well we have a total of 8 rotating times all together. an the person would have a choise for wich arena to join so it might be even just depends on what arena they join, it wouldnt be oh you live in japan your in this arena only or you live in mexico then your stuck with this arena you will have an option to choose one arena that you think is best time for you.they would both take place the same day to.

the times im not sure on for the second arena(chinas side) but for the first one(americas side) it will be the time rotaions that kano has set alredy

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

the problem here being that the arenas would be uneven. In amounts of players, and the strength of the players.

6. Dean Djbeady Riley

Dean Djbeady Riley New Member

i see your point neil its bit unfair at moment as alot of the time ppl miss the arena because they are at work or in bed due to the timezone they are in...its not fair that it suits ppl from 1 timezone but not the other and miss out as by the time they get bk from work or wake up they are allready dead and never really had the chance to at least participate

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is not geared to one timezone as there are many timezones in the world , 1 star , they are being rotated .

8. neill1990

okay i think this idea is considerd closed due to everybody not liking it. i will try to think of another way for the battle arena but i dont think ill have one soon

9. Dean Djbeady Riley

Dean Djbeady Riley New Member

if thats the case linda how come it says battle arena starts at Sun Jul 29 14:00:00 PDT but that is 10 pm at night where i live alot of people will not be online but 2pm for ppl who are in america and by the time alot of us get online in the morning in uk more than likeley be dead there isnt a balance with the battle arena the way it is at the moment mainly just for ppl who have spent alot of money on there profile and the timezone doesnt help if your in bed at the time battle arena starts this is what people are getting at

10. alka

alka Banned

I'll give it 10.
    The reason the score is low (well, one reason), is that most people who use this forum are from around the States, so they don't want us muscling in on their competition.
    I have pointed out the unbalance but the dev's are not interested.

As for Linda's remarks, I guess the little people should get a refund if not treated in the same way as others!

11. neill1990

well i thank you for being my first suporter. i live in the states to but i think that everyone should be able to do the battle arena not at 1 in the morning or later but at like 10 the latest and that is why with rotations and geting to choose you have more of an opertunity to play the batle arena.(and this forum i dont consider closed anymore)

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i think it would be good idea to have 2 time-based arenas. forget the location factor of it, instead think of it as when certain people spend more time, or HAVE more time to play. there are people that play in the day and people that play at night no matter where you live and having 2 seperate arenas would give more people a chance to play. i cant even count the number of people that have told me they were dead before they even had a CHANCE to play, yeah it would thin out the playing field but it also gives rewards to another 100 players and would solve a lot of timing problems for most. 10 from me although for different reasoning :]

13. Love the Idea. (10)
    But don't think Kano will put in the effort to make 2 Arena.

14. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

haha couldnt have said it better myself but we can hope :p

15. neill1990

thank you for your suport lets hope it passes