[LCN] Xp gain for hitlisting wins

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Fusheng, Oct 2, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Exp for both attacker and listed or exp for neither.

2. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

Joined 1065 days ago
    I have played this game basicaly from the begining.

in the begining the hitlist USED to work that way.
    It USED to be great, but to implement it back into the game now? well thats just completely retarted.
    Do you have any clue on the enormouse amount of ppl using healbots? holly crap man, ppl would be listing themselves from there baby accounts just to lvl like mad!!

gezz lets try to implement into the game as many ways to condon cheating as possible eh,lol.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL....i wonder how many times Ive brought this idea up before?

Without a doubt a player riding the bounty should receive XP for wins....it makes zero sense otherwise and may very well be the most unfair thing in all the games. If a player gets XP for hitting someone on bounty then of course the player riding it should get it as well.

Ive seen it argued many times that being put on bounty is a punishment....thus the player should get no XP, that is simply the dumbest reasoning ever as we all know that people go on bounty for a multitude of reasons....moist of which make no sense at all. The fact that the player will inevitably die and lose a significant amount of XP is punishment enough.

Ive also seen it argued that players will sit on the bounty and level to the moon....this may be the second dumbest reason ever and was obviously thought up by a player who cant ride the bounty. The fact is that there is very few players that can ride the bounty for a long period, most if not all of those players are high leveled players. First off.....the xp recived is minimal when low to mid levels hit a high level, . Secondly.....There is an initial rush of attackers when someone goes up but that usually lasts a very short time before the attackers realize their attempts are futile and they quite, at that point only a few stragglers will hit the target every so often when they log in and see a bounty up. There is no great amount of levels to be gained and even if there was...>GOOD! They player riding the page deserves it if they can do it......Just like a player who built their account attack heavy deserves to win a battle ....DUH!

Anyone with half a brain knows its the fair thing to do, the only ones that will argue is the ones that cant do it, they will most likely change their tune when and if they ever get to point they can though....lol. In the end I doubt this will ever happen for 2 reasons ......theres no money to be made off it by Kano and how do u implement it into a mature game without screwing all those who have been riding all along? Personally ...Ive logged hundreds of hours riding the bounty.....how many levels would that be? lol

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Pimp.

5. polishpimp

Gotta love your spelling of retarded...lol.

Heal bots wouldnt make a diff, any low to mid level using a heal bot still cant withstand the attacks of a high level. Only the highest of levels (with significant health) can ride the bounty and they dont need a heal bot. In addition....like I said previously....there simply isnt enough XP to be gained to make it worth the risk of using a bot, if some idiotic low to mid level wants to use a bot while on the bounty let em.....it would be blatantly obvious and would only expedite their exit from the game.

The game is waaaaay diff from how it was in the beginning they huge disparity in levels now almost acts as a safeguards against many things

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Exp for both parties or exp for neither party.

Again if it stays the way it is I will wait for a day my high level rivals on one game are not on and will get listed just so a few of my armada can get some levels in.

Kano didn't intend for the list to work like that either I bet.

But I'm 90%-99% sure some already use it like that.

Remember bounty(hitlist)attacks are unlimited so the 5k cap is NOT in effect here.

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

it depends on how the hitlist works on the other games
    but in Lcn unles your useing autoheal whcih is against the rules rideing is not too long

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

List is the exact same in all 4 apps.

Only difference is amount of exp loss.

Don't suppose you mind showing your level and exp you need to level?

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

shure
    Level: 2565 276151xp needed to level
    i also agree with you on both parties should gain xp

10. i have already said that we need to increase the exp we lose when dying from the bounty,hitlist ...
    it wasn't success

10 from me

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

Ive seen it with my own two eyes. "The biggest bastard OG" (that was his game name) Level up 5 times on the hitlist. and somone that wanted him dead payed for that?

How about the creation of a new strategy, Oh Im close to a level up, Ill ask a friend to list me surely ill gain enough xp to level and and even cover my next death, just by spamming the heal button.

Hitlist wins/rivals and braging rights should be enough prize for riding the list. You want some free level up from it too?

In this you will find people will be much more hisitant to list somone they know can ride it out, because it absolutley ignorant to pay your cash/coin to help somone your trying to deficit. end result, Certain players never have to worry about getting listed, but maybe once in a blue moon by an idiot, or as a favor from a friend.

That is the wrong direction for the games, no thank you.

12. polishpimp

LMAO.....advantages? like what? Do u mean the ones that are earned through hardwork and can be obtained by every last player if they put the same effort in to it? High levels become more and more limited /restricted as the climb in levels not the other way around.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yep..advantages like a restricted to no fightlist at all.

Advantages like triple exp needed to level.

Advantages like exp gain doesn't increase with the increase needed to level.

Advantages like a cap at 7500 for PAID stamina refills(yet FREE refills can push you past that cap)

Yeah...some advantages for us high levels.....NOT

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If higher level players are so dissatisfied with all of the "disadvantages" that they have, I have a solution... you can have my account with all of its "advantages", and I'll take yours with all its "disadvantages"... I have a feeling that I won't be disappointed... I wonder how many takers I will get?

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

High levels hmmmmm well a certain % of them got there cause they were in such a hurry for a variety of reasons and some of those got there using leveling partners, and if they have no one to fight that is their problem, players still do it, everyday , for those that did I have to say I do get tired of hearing them complain, I also notice, and this is alittle off topic, they do not know how to fight , they feel a certain amount of hits on one of their own is too much, coming from a safe cocoon of a leveling partner gives them that opinion. 1 star , being on the hitlist should not benefit the listed player.

16. polishpimp

What would be the point? Ide have your account up with mine in 30 days or less anyways...lol

Somebody say they were unhappy? I believe the "disadvantage" reference was in regards to lower levels thinking high levels havie some type of unfair advantage. No worries...I realize your just stirring the pot....its what people do when they have nothing to bring to the table. Why they dont? Ill leave that up to your imagination. ;)

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Jared, these are all just opinions and everybody has them. :) Everyone has the right to express theirs, so please everyone feel free ,but and there is always a But, let us try to do it nicely, thanks :) or the wooden spoon will be used :)

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well Pimp has taken #1 twice with 2 separate accounts on viking so yeah he defo could get yours up to his relatively fast.

Might not like Pimp alot,but he is one of the best and experienced players...at least for VC :)

And sure high levels have some advantages like possibly riding bounty or the leaderboard standing.

But low levels have more advantages than most realize.

Don't think Pimp will say I'm off base when I say that lower levels basically get things handed to them at the cost of the higher levels.

EXP for neither party on the list seems like the fairest solution.

A "True" hunter will endure the damage to get the payout whether they gain exp or not.

Not everyone is a true hunter which of course is fine as some don't play that way.

But those that are a true hunter wont care about getting exp off the target.

EXP for neither party seems like the best bet here.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LMFAO Jared well said!

20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

If that's the case then make the amount of xp you lose from a hitlist death proportional to defense as well as level. Cash is a very easy thing to get in this game. It is sometimes the only way slayers can kill people. If say a level 300 gets chained they could lose a significant amount of xp. However, someone with little chance at riding wouldn't lose as much as a defense build who can stay up there for 18 hours spamming heal as long as they have the patience.