[LCN] Xp gain for hitlisting wins

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Fusheng, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i like the fact if you on the hitlist you gain xp from attacks you win
    so if you rode the hitlist you could gain alot
    why not increase the amount of xp you loose from death on the hitlist
    but give xp for the wins you get from attackers while you on the hitlist

any players like this ??

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Accidentally voted....might change it later on who knows.

On the fence with this one.

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i like the idea but may have to be tweaked to suit others

4. ben

ben Active Member

i agree like if im on the bounty i think i should get xp from them who hit me and dont win...

to me if someone hit you on the bounty its the same as they hit you in battle...

i give it a big 10 ...

5. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i can se where ben would love this as there are very few if any that can actually beat him. so either he would have to suicide or just sit on the list because noone would try for him and give him xp he dont deserve i give it a 1

6. ben

ben Active Member

i have message kano on this way back and that was when people could beat me...

7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

this would give you more incentive to get strong

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Are there people in LCN who can heal for hours on the list?

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This idea would have to be for all 4 games though...not just LCN..

If it were just for LCN that would change my vote from 10 to 4.

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If it was to ever happen for ZS, i would give it a big fat ONE. Even if you doubled the XP lost there are people who can sit on the list for hours. They could attack themselves from another account all day getting free XP. No way.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Have to agree with Relentless on this one... I think this has been brought up and shot down before for exactly this reason... I guess it doesn't really matter, but I don't believe higher level players should be able to benefit with xps for winning fights while riding the list... they already have enough advantages as it is...

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Advantage like a very limited to NO fight list at all.

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What does that have to do with gaining xps for winning fights while on the list? Maybe when I'm a level 3000 or more in LCN I'll understand better...

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

This was put in for a short amount of time... what happend was, You listed somone, and then watched them level up over and over and nothing you could do about it.

Getting hitlisted isnt supposed to help you level.

Having rivals isnt enough for you?

15. ben

ben Active Member

if someone hits you on the bounty and wins they get xp from you ... so why should the person on the bounty get xp when someone hit them and dont win...

in all due fairness it should be a 2 way street on the xp - not a one way...

16. ben

ben Active Member

far as the rivals the hit bounty block and dont play until you sign off...

17. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Sure, it sounds nice at first, but it has been shot down again and again with good reason. Heavy tanks can sit on the list, continue to amass xp until the XP lost from the listing will no longer matter. There are enough of these people on all apps. They'd profit immensely from that.

Hell, this would entice people to get listed and amass XP. They heal infinitely and get tons of free XP they wouldn't get otherwise.

1 Star, it's a very bad idea.

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I'm gonna post another idea that if this one gets shot down I sure hope mine goes through.

19. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i sure hope this one does because it favors the higher levels that can ride the bounty for almost unlimited time. as i said before ben is in favor of it because very few if any can win against him so he would just level an unlimited amount of times which isnt fair to anyone else in the game. thats why i voted a 1

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You would be surprised how hard leveling is at a high level(but you might already know that)

And that exp gained wouldn't amount to much in the long run.