WTF? Lame Cupid Carnage crap

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dean Siekert, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Dean Siekert

Dean Siekert New Member

For those of us who weren't able to sit online for the 2 day event it just shows how sad things are getting with the game. The other problem is that the Freaking event link is still showing up on Home page. Gotta love the dumb devs on another FUBAR creation. :mad:

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

So what r u saying? Kano should have made the cupid carnage challenge last longer so u could finish it 3 times? How long would that of needed to be? How about the players that only come on and play once a week....should Kano have made the challenge last a year so they could have finished it as well?

The fact is that we already have calenders that last about a month...why add more of the same? I think it was a great idea that Kano had in actually making one the challenges challenging. Most players could have easily finished cupids carnage at least once in the 2 days it was open...so its not as if everybody didnt get a shot at some of the great rewards.

some players simply have the opportunity to play more than others....r u seriously suggesting that Kano either slow things down or make everything so easy to obtain that everyone would get everything? How boring would that be? Personally I made it a point to go the extra mile to finish it all 3 times....because of this...I feel I actually earned/deserve the riches I got from it

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I agree with Polish. I had to work both days it was going on and i work almost 14hrs a day. But i still managed to get all three finished. To many individuals are complaining when they in fact did get favor points out of it from the experience they got and leveled a couple times. Not to mention all the free money to build your rule up if you did use it for that to increase your income and the cost of your bounty. So in all even if you weren't able to get all three kano pistols three times. You still won even if you were able to play the game at any point in time.

4. Deltan

Deltan Member

We're going to pull the Cupid's Carnage banner down today. Sorry if that was confusing and looked like it was running still. We plan to give noticed further in advance of the next calendar. There's another one soon, be on the look out! :)