World Chat Speakers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I'd just like to add a couple of things...firstly chat is also free on kong and armor too lol
    Secondly I'm glad it still requires speakers on facebook, the amount shit people talk on there atm is bad enough, would only be worsened if the chat was free.

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Lol 219 left.... mmm

3. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I also agree on this, a lot of people have quit playing becuz of the bashing in world chat and it is getting worse everyday, get rid of the free world chat and you wont have all the problems that goes on in there everyday and will give kano a lot more time to attend tot he game that really needs help with. one of the biggest players wife has really slowed down or quit playing also and I've known these people for years, just becuZ of the bashing and personal attacks on their lifes.

4. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

World chat is a cess pit, get rid of it completly, the no lifers sitting in here daily are the ones driving new players away

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No one can drive anyone away, if they choose to leave that is on them. If someone is so thin skinned this game may not be for them what is gonna happen whey they get attacked or listed FFS, If ya don't like WC then don't open it , don't post on it and don't get into the trash talking, and if someone can't why should it be removed cause they won't do that, people need to own their actions and reactions. I could have done without WC , back when it was changed from the original format, sometimes but it is entertaining and a lot of fun at times

6. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

I dont go in wc , never posted in it . And when a group of high level chain list a player under 30 days in game yeah it does chase them out of game ive seen it plenty. If you think w.C is entertaining you should get out more.

7. Kirsten

Like I said if WC is gonna chase someone out of the game, then this game is not their type of game :p

8. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

200 bountys in 3 days is enuff to chase any new starters out.

9. Kirsten

first off pretty dumb to keep healing, lol I bet there was some trash talking that got that person 200 bounties, stay out of WC and stay off people's radar, why should everyone else lose chat cause this new player kept healing.

10. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

There is nothing good that comes out of w.C but plenty bad, its full of no lifers with nothing else in their lifes but this game. Thats why world chat should be dumped not bcos 1 player healed btw it wasnt pretty dumb, i was the new starter 8 months ago i did 2k levels in them 4 days.

11. Kirsten

And ??? Raid leveler if ya do not like WC then do not open it

12. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

Exactly, no argument lol w.c serves no purpose.

13. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I agree now with jades and suszie and everyone here, world chat has become a free for all, too many people bashing others, new players buying their way to be the strongest players, and if someone doesn't agree with them then they belittle those people over and over. people who are not even playing anymore are getting belittle too or attacked event ho their accounts are supposed to have been deleted., you've allowed this to become another mafia wars and its now starting to be destroyed by those same players who came over here from mafia wars, simply becuz the same thing is being allowed, I left mafia wars along time ago and came to this game. the more it changes to the same type of play, the more i consider its time to leave and play World of Warcraft.

Justin the killer and JADES like this.
  14. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I have to disagree with you kristen on this one, yes they can be chased out of the game! prime example is one of the strongest players in this game, attacked a old player that way in this game way before i even started, belittleing them , giving out personal information in the wolrd chat, and other sources including thru facebook. insulted and threaten their family in real life etc. and nothing was done to stop it, the only way it could stop was they left the game and had kano delete their account, and it is happening time after time even now, and a lot of it is done by the same people in world chat. None of it needs to be done that way and i don't understand why they think its fun or funny to act that way. sure it should be fun and a safe place to have chats, that's what the chat was supposed to be from the start, not to embarrass and insult people. and while its might be fun a lot of times, for you, its not fun for a lot of us or the people getting the abuse have you ever thought in real life what might happen or how a person reacts to the abuse, Ive seen a lot of people commit suicide on a lot less abuse then what goes on in world chat. I've also had a lot of the abuse thrown my way, I grew a thick skin and throw it right back at them, but that's just me, it should not have happened at all in any game but it does, that's why I like a lot of the games that you play against the computers themselves., No bs, just straight fighting and stragegy to tryt o beat them.

15. Kirsten

Yes I have seen or heard of a few instances, of similar instances, the only thing in that kind of instance, is to block a person on Fb, Kano cannot do anything about it, and even FB won't, sometimes having to contact some law enforcement agency needs to be contacted, but those instances are not the usual, fortunately, I was more referring to players being subjected to normal stupid stuff in WC, many new players make themselves targets by running their mouths, calling older players names and then whining when they catch everyone's attention, if they leave the game, no big loss.

16. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

No big loss, this game will die without fresh players, they keep this game alive

17. Kirsten

lol yeah okay

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I just keep the chat closed now. My enemies don't talk trash about me anymore, they just list, tpk, or otherwise harass me each day.