[LCN] World Chat - Remove Report button

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Barry Turner, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Barry Turner

Barry Turner Member

Removing the report button is a step forward but could we also see a list of words we're allowed to use. I say this because you can be banned for almost anything (not just me) provided the right (same people) who have Face-groups all report at the same time, which btw KANO never checks the history or either can't see the pattern ie same names.
    Also could you make different rooms available so that those who currently reside in WC can continue to talk nonsense all day while others can talk about real life events. In the real events chat room it will obviously become heated but in the end that's how people learn and understand. I am a free thinking human being and WILL NOT be dumbed down for the sake of those who refuse to understand what I'm talking about.

And if someone says this is a game not for real events than i say, you should shut up as this game is your life or at-least 12hrs a day of it. So if i want to discuss world events with a friend then i should be allowed.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

None of what you posted has anything to do with how the game works.

3. Barry Turner

Barry Turner Member

I asked for more chat rooms to be made available so yes i think you will find what i said does have something to do with the game. Now run along there's a good chap.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

1) You asked for something that has already been announced is going to happen.
    2) Additional chats, filters, rules, etc. won't solve any problems.
    3) Now YOU can run along, little boy...