World Chat opening automatically

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by There Will Be Blood, Jul 22, 2014.

1. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

The last few days, I think it started last Friday, when I play ZS on my phone the World Chat opens automatically. It’s difficult enough playing on the small screen, and now the WC takes up a quarter of the space. Please change it back to how it was. Sure, it’s nice to have the option to use WC, but it’s basically a useless feature from the phone as scrolling is impossible, and it certainly doesn’t need to open automatically when it can be manually opened for those who wish to use it.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll ask the mobile developers about this, hold tight!

3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

i would like to know if you have heard back from support-Ever since the chat has opened up on my iphone 4 the mobile version is awful.If the words are to big the screen closes.When i make the words super small its almost impossible to hit a function with my finger. Also cant scroll much usually the screen closes and i have to come back after opening the app again.We do need an option to remove chat from mobile it is ruining my mobile gaming experience.To sum it up again I used to RARELY have mobile problems but since chat has opened i ALWAYS have problems.Please fix this

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014