World chat issue

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Apr 25, 2013.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There is ALOT of smut talking going on in myspaces world chat.

Has been for a long time.

All those posts CLEARLY violating the TOU are being allowed as when someone reports them,nothing is done.

Are you going to allow all those posts stay and keep those players unbanned?

If so then I want my world chat account back.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's happening in FB VC world chat as well, a lot of abuse.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Alot of these posts are under the category of sexual harassment.

Real bad move bringing chat in the first place Kano.

4. ben

ben Active Member

it is getting real bad on pc ... i have reported a lot of them myself and still see it going on all the time by the same players i have been reporting...

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@Tp As you know, if there's an issue with something said on World chat, please report it. And you're welcome to contact support about having your chat re-instated.

6. Naomi King

Naomi King New Member

Yeah it's bad but I report it and nothing gets done just like everything else doesn't get done about these players on this game. They don't get punish for there actions they just able to do what they want... And Pirate Clan isn't loading up for me and all I get is white screen, I already reported this issues and don't know what's going on but I'm not the only person having issues with pirate clan right now..

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

PC is down right now, Kano is aware .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
  8. Patrice Dugas

Patrice Dugas New Member

having problem with chat
    Chat Admin:less than a minute ago
    Your chat account has been disabled.
    Chat Admin:less than a minute ago
    Kano Chat is currently offline.

my Zombie Slayer chat is working fine.. is PC chat down?

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You been banned from it when it shows that.

10. Patrice Dugas

Patrice Dugas New Member

aha well then i guess il get a reply from my ticket then someone's been misusing their ban hammer and i believe i know who XD thnx and yea not smart banning me for defending my friends in chat not after catching a mod/admin ranting in world chat..

11. Naomi King

Naomi King New Member

Well that sucks for being banned for defending yourself and really not fair when you got people on there talking trash and nobody gets banned or you have a person on there misusing there powers and crap... I swear this game is so unbalance and they don't do nothing about it...

I really don't understand how so many people on this game, not only that but on World Chat be cussing, acting a fool on there, u got bullies, and you got Moderators on there abusing there power but nothing gets done or be said about it. If you say something about it, either you get target or get banned just for speaking your mind and what type of example is that? U really ain't setting a good example if you going to abuse power like that over a game...

Really nobody should have to tolerate that type of abuse and you shouldn't got banned for speaking your mind either. World chat and this game is out of control but nobody cares... People get power and it goes to there head... As for customer service goes they don't respond back. I submit tickets and it gets ignored like everything else get ignored in this game.

12. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Just a quick clarification, as there seems to be some confusion about our Volunteer Forum Moderators. Forum Moderators don't have any special abilities or responsibilities in-game, other than the responsibilities every player has to follow our Terms of Use. If you have any questions about Moderators, check out our Moderator Policies (again these only apply in our forums.)

If your world chat was disabled, it was by an administrator (Kano Staff), likely either our Support person or myself. If you'd like to inquire about the chat ban, please write in to Support. Also, please note that there is a clear list of what we do or do not respond to in Support when you submit a ticket. We do read everything that comes in, but some requests don't require a response, as stated in the message you receive when submitting a ticket.