[FB] World Chat bans

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Ddraig Goch, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Ddraig Goch

Ddraig Goch New Member

How long do they last :D ?

I think I may have been :p

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Forever, unless contact support LOL been there done that.

3. The bans on World chat are a joke. I conducted an experiment just to see. I reported my self. No cusses, violation of TOS, etc.....Guess what? I was banned. So, basically. U don't like someone. Report them. Poof. The person loses world chat.

4. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

YOOP - that's odd because I report people occasionally and KANO does nothing.

5. Proves my point even more. Inconsistency....Either nothing is done or not properly looked into.....IMO of course...lmao

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I would imagine each report is treated individually, and also depending on the day or time of day, it is reported, the post may just be deleted and the person may not banned. Sometimes reports are made for different reasons, some one is offended by a name or a word or someone is accusing someone else of abusing the TOS, lots of reasons for reports as well as bans . IMO

7. Ddraig Goch

Ddraig Goch New Member

Well as always it seems you get a ban and nothing ... not a word of explanation ! Its just not good enough :/

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If you are banned please contact support and I am sure they will be forthcoming with the reason why you have lost your World Chat privileges.