World boss notes!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Raforta Stronghawk, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Have to say - in general - i thought the world Boss notes were a Blast!! there should be a permanant "chatroom" available - Fun to talk to others of non clan - fun to 'vent' off a bit - the majority of the time it was hilarious!!!! Bring on a another!!!!!!

2. Well, I did make a Chat Room that's not run by any faction where anyone from Zombie Slayers can come and chat. a few chat members posted the link on the world boss feed.... a few times.

3. Eddie

Eddie Member

if there was a chat room, it would need some trusted moderators in it to keep everybody in place....

4. It sort of moderated itself - as I said - the majority of the time (apart from the normal few) a few comments were made - but thats normal - but we all checked it.
    Most of the time we all had a laugh! enemies too.

5. Report them to Kano

Normally is some name calling from some who take this game to personal ...
    so other players just ignore them and not respond they fool language..
    so at the end of day Fools look like cry baby's and losers :D
    also i ask other players to report them to Kano http://kanoapps.com/index.php/contact
    just copy abuse message and get abuse players link from his profile >> under his stats ..
    look in attachment were to find it ..

Attached Files:

6. I agree Para - We can all take a little of the blame as its only natural to retaliate once in a while - but if it was a permanant thing - then i think we would all look upon it differently. I for one will cease communication with anyone that now writes verbal abuse.

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

A chat, like the World Boss Feed would be nice. But we would then really need a moderator or 20 who keep track of what is said and have the right to ban people from there. I have witnessed enough foul langugage to know that something like this can't take place unsupervised. It would be nice if you could filter the messages, or block people out from appearing on your feed. I often wished for exactly this option to block out some of the name-calling from players I couldn't even bounty, but who continued to verbally assault me.

Other than that, I think that the World Boss Health was too low. If you can't play many hours a day, it was impossible to get the needed attacks in.

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

If you ignored the constant "ADD ME TO YOUR CLAN" posts and spam, then it was interesting.
    :rolleyes:

9. Logically speaking - there is no need to post an "Add Me" post - they should just send a request to clan straight off to those that are not already in theirs.We are already seeing people " tick off" others when things step out of line. I just think its a fun part of the game.

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I know that. The fact that it is unnecessary makes it annoying. And they are also asking for friend requests. You can't add/invite a person to your clan unless they are your Facebook friend (assuming you use FB) first.

I am sorry my post was misleading. The intent of the message was: despite this single annoyance, I believe the chat room would be a great idea.