World Boss needs improving.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay so we have all seen with the health update how quickly these world bosses are falling now. Which is great because some were coming down to the wire to get them beat. Now here is the dilemma sooner or later both bosses are going to be defeated at the same time because of the health update improvement. So my suggestion again is once a world boss is defeated the next one should open up. Just as regular bosses do so long as their not laying dead from the last time they were killed. Get rid of the Friday/Early Saturday morning waiting for another one to refresh. Just go ahead and let them activate on their own.

Marius and George Burd like this.
  2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I'd like to see an update to the rewards on these. One of them, the last reward is given out at level 3000. I didn't look at all the others, but everything, including what Jon said, needs to be updated.

Jon Ward and George Burd like this.
  3. Marius

Marius Member

I think there should be a greater reward for people who get more hits in earlier. It's getting to be a thing now that Friday is boss day, reaping more rewards from the every 15 minute appearance. It'd be better like Jon says that as soon as one boss dies, another pops up. It might bugger up the bi-weekly sequencing, but whatever, seems like a more logical option to me???

4. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

It is an interesting idea to base rewards off of levels and number of attacks. I also agree when a World Boss dies the Next should open immediately. Another great idea would be the World Bosses should enter the extra attacks (usually happens at the end) with a certain amount of health left. Instead of at a certain time. This would avoid them being killed and still at a max of 5 stamina attacks.