World Boss Fights

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Cajun, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Cajun

Cajun New Member

So I have a good idea of how World Boss fights work, but Im asking just to make sure. If it says I have to hit a boss 20 times to get the next reward, does dat mean, I have to hit dat boss 20 times before the timer runs out, or does it mean, I just need to hit the boss 20 times at any given time, like I can hit the boss one time, wait till time runs out and it regenerates again, then hit it again one time, till I hit it 20 times? I know how ridiculous this sounds, but I need to know please. Thanks :)

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The achievements need to be earned during the World Boss, they do not carry over between them. :)

S E T H, Cajun, Kirsten and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cajun

Cajun New Member

Oh ok, dats what I needed to know, thanks :)

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

the more u get to the hit the world boss u get good drops which can u be used eventually when the times comes to it for crafting for ya ;)

Cajun likes this.
  5. Cajun

Cajun New Member

Sweet, I dont do crafting lol, the item is usually worthless, but still, go to know, thanks :)

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

your welcome Cajun :)

Cajun likes this.
  7. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The nice part about the world boss crafts is that you can first craft elite items from the basic world boss drops and then craft those elite items into optimal items. Those tend to be pretty good.

I would also suggest asking people what to craft at your level, most of it is indeed not useful, but some are pretty good.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    Cajun and S E T H like this.
  8. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Fully agree with this. Best way to go about crafting, i think, is to speak with a higher level player who can help you to plan ahead with your gift wishlist, that way when your next city comes around, you aren't in a scramble to get the required gifts for crafting. As aapje said, the world boss rewards do turn in to some rather decent items once you start crafting the elite and optimal items.

Cajun likes this.
  9. Cajun

Cajun New Member

Sweet, thanks guys for the info :)

10. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

But don't forget to check if you are using those items on your inventory. Then the crafting to an elite item would just lower the stats.
    SO: if the item's stats are low enough that you're not using it, crafting it to elite or optimal level (if you have unlocked the blueprints) is highly recommended.

Cajun likes this.
  11. Cajun

Cajun New Member

Good to know :)