[ZS] World Boss Changes on Kongregate/ArmorGames

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by KuraiKiller, Dec 21, 2015.

1. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

Before the change to the world boss on the last day, a fairly small group of people on Kong/Armor benefited greatly, as they were able to perform tons of attacks, either because they were at home, could do it from work, or whatever. Now, with the change, an extremely small group of people will be reaping all the rewards for themselves, for any and all world boss that gets to the last day with a significant amount of health, which happens to all the bosses but the Pop Star on Kong/Armor.
    During the last world boss, on the last day, one person did 17% of the total damage to it, out of 323 people attacking it, receiving massive amounts of experience during and after, basically stealing the reward from everyone else. I am not saying they did anything intentionally, it just happens to always be at a perfect time for him to attack the world boss every 15 minutes, and now every 60 seconds, all day long, right when it becomes available on the last day. It's long dead and ravaged before many others can even get a chance to touch it. People outside of North America have a clear advantage; given the relatively small population of Kong/Armor, this change is absurd, and will benefit a select few only. Sure, everyone gets something at the end instead of nothing, but it is greatly diminished.
    Do you know what works better? Monitoring and adjusting the Locked Powers based on server population so they all unlock... if 90% of the active population is attacking it, why do we barely unlock any powers? Adjusting the boss health so it typically dies before the last day; everyone on the server attacks the boss, pretty much, there is no reason it should not be dying or just barely die because some people spent all day attacking it four times an hour. Seems lazy and frankly it's demoralizing that we would constantly not kill a boss. That isn't fun, as there isn't anything we could do harder to get it killed. Reduce the four hour wait during the first 13 days. I can do it before work once, and after work maybe twice, if I am home early enough, but that's it; so silly.

Tomorrow's the last day for the London Detective and it has at least 60% of its health left, lets see how much of the reward can be hoarded for the elite few!

mi7ch and Smack like this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thank you for your feedback KuraiKiller. You raise some very good points here and Mi7ch and I will make sure the rest of the team has a chance to read this. With the holidays upon us there will likely not be immediate changes but I personally hope to address some of these concerns very early into the new year.

Thanks again for taking to time to give us some constructive feedback.

mi7ch likes this.