[KanoPlay] WHY do I have a friend on my battlelist and why do you hide undead

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by bethranderson, Jul 27, 2012.

1. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

Mistress Starla

Level 3440

Attack she is a friend.. also by hiding undead now there is 1 more step in playing. i would be nice it you would keep it easy and quick. also why did you take them out of order of level low being first now i just looked in vikings and they are all mixed up.. PLEASE put back in level order.. high low or low high thanks...

another point what happened to making the BATTLE arena so anyone could win.. by you giving back health that only helps the powerful high level ppl.. the only way ben loses is being triple or 4 players team up on him.. i am not asking for me i do ok but i am all att.and def. but it isn't fair for lower levels they get some wins and i hit them back and get all my health back that's not right.. just thought i would put that out there. more interested in the friend on battlelist and hiding of the undead.. thanks for your response. have fun

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We just pushed out some changes to the Battle List and this was a bug that has since been fixed. You should no longer see your friend but please let us know otherwise.

You can view the changes here:
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8041-Battle-List-Changes

As to your point about making it 1 more step, we had received many suggestions/complaints about the Undead cluttering the Battle list. However perhaps this is an option we can add to the new Settings feature so it can be customized on a player to player basis. Would that interest you?

More info about Settings if you want it:
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8007-User-Settings

3. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

As to your point about making it 1 more step, we had received many suggestions/complaints about the Undead cluttering the Battle list. However perhaps this is an option we can add to the new Settings feature so it can be customized on a player to player basis. Would that interest you?
    that would be great.. also maybe you can put them in order like they used to be.. thanks

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I'll take a closer look at the order but nothing should have changed there. That doesn't mean we can't improve it though.

Thanks for the feedback

5. bethranderson

bethranderson Member

i was just checking vikings every time you hit the battle button or the undead valhalla button or you attack somebody it go in different order. i normally like hitting the same undead person so this will really slow me down due to i will have to look very close before hitting. that is the reason i like them to stay in an order either highest to lowest or lowest to highest.. get into an account and check out what i'm saying.. thanks

also it does default to undead when i don't have anyone on the LIVE list so that's good but i seam normally to have someone on the live list..

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012