[ZS] Why didn't we get a email for our game to get a reward and weapon?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Maureen, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Maureen

Maureen Member

Every Kano game got a reward and weapon via email, except Zombie Slayer!! All the games got it yesterday, I was hoping to see one today, and we got nothing!! Seems like we are the unwanted, unappreciated third child!! We haven't even got a new Boss, in I don't know how long!! How about our reward????

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

pffft I've never got an email from kano...ever, they got my email address they just refuse to send me newsletters n stuff :p

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I did not get any emails but got the link for two games from friends

JADES likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Ditto on this, checked my inbox and junk mail=nada and it is email attached via settings up top of game "settings"

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

maybe they don't like you :p

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's because it hasn't been sent yet, but people figured out the link anyways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I appreciate those who are waiting for an actual newsletter, which will be going out shortly.

7. Kirsten

:p

8. Survival Streak 0

no doubt :p
    to be fair saying they never email me is only half true....they spam me about raids and calendars, but in 5 years I've never got a newsletter & all support have ever said about the matter is "You should" o_O

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

when there is a letter?

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it, the reward link will be passed around soon enough, you just have to be patient if you don't want to wait until you receive the newsletter.

11. Survival Streak 0

rewards/collect/279 enjoy :p