Why are my HSD discussions being deleted?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Neck Snapper, May 11, 2011.

1. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

KANO could you give me at least a reply or a message to me on if you will ever do anything about this Gang battle that HSD Armadas HSD and HSD1 have created?
    Your leaderboard will only be HSD members soon as they police your great Pirate Clan game and eventually you would have no players left over level 2800 as there would be no sense in playing if you allow odds of 12 to 1 with bully Armada gangs to develop and advance and bully others unfairly.

Are you going to delete this message too without a reply????

I am trying to save a lot of players from quitting so you really should listen to what we are saying instead of deleting myself and Roland and others that were commenting on my previous message today about HSD Final Request to Stop Gang members

Marilynne as in Neck Snapper Marilynne but I guess you know who I am by now
    Why not just a reply that yes you are doing something or no you are not and never will

At least I would know where I stand then!:cool:

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

They are deleting them because you are SPAMMING!

3. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

How can I be spamming when all I am doing is trying to get an answer from them on the Gang tactics of the HSD Armadas? I had higher levels than me commenting on my post agreeing with me and they deleting their posts along with mine! Where is your Forums freedom of discussion?

And they still have not replied anything to me or given any comments if they are going to change anything to stop Armada gang attacks. They have the talent to do this so at least reply to me????

Do I not deserve this after being a loyal player to their game for over 2 years contributing time and encouraging many others to play the game as I help them along?

This makes no sense?

Come on KANO at least say something???? There are a lot of Pirate Clan players out there that would like to hear something from you before we all quit!

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

You are spamming because you are creating MULTIPLE THREADS. That is not a problem, but they HAVE THE EXACT SAME TOPIC.

Yes, higher-levels may agree with you, but you do not have to create more than 1 thread about it. If you want to bring it to their attention, then post in ONE thread about it.

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

No, KANO simply deleted the entire thread. Any posts present in a deleted thread are also deleted, whether or not those INDIVIDUAL POSTS broke forum rules.

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We have been deleting posts with comments about people personally that are not related to the game. Keep the discussions about the game.

7. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

Well Thank you for a reply! I know you are really reading these discussions now. I will leave names out from now on as this is a huge problem and names are not needed to fix it.
    Will you be changing the Armada rules so that Armadas cannot form a group that target individual players making an unfair advantage of 12 to 1 or more when attacking? The result is that players forming these gangs are climbing the leader board unfairly as a result of their bullying? Are you working on a way to prevent this in the game?

8. Seriously?? Are you still going on and on and on about the same things??

9. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Yes, she is. And I seriously hope that she quits. Either her whining or playing and her whining. I don't care much at this point. And I feel more and more like seeing most FB players as a bunch of whiners that get upset when nothing is handed to them.

Skyler is a MySpace Player at heart, she merely started on the wrong network. lol

And as far as I am concerned, an Armada using tactics to ensure themselves advantages is neither bullying nor a crime. If they can do it, so can others. Teamspeak for hitlist tactics and so on. Adapt or be forgotten.

And to stop chainlistings, well, maybe you should take a look at your Rule and figure out how to build effectively. Skyler and I do it. She uses an advanced method, and I went for professional. I help Atheistic with Pro Building. It isn't difficult. For the easiest method, you merely need a calculator and a working brain and working eyes.

And for the love of the Chaos Gods, stop complaining so often about having to face a whole armada who work together to get one player of their backs. If I was in there and at these levels, you'd be only motivating me to push you further and further until you either are a sobbing wreck or scream in helpless anger.

10. Das liebe Beil

You're actually asking KANO to stop fighting on a fighting game? Are you kidding? Just because your tactics are outdated and a dedicated group of players passes by you as you sink into oblivion? Hell, go and join the Siamese Cat in the "Everyone leveling faster and playing better than me is a cheater!" group.

11. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Sooooooooooo.......you and the group of people who post in here about them can't start up an Armada and gang up on them or are you being slick and getting ya post count up by crying about them? Most of the people who cry about them say the can beat them all so gang up against them and beat them! The Godfather of LOL is annoyed! He shouts Fallimento! hop into the Waaaabalence! and cry with my lil baby up top!

12. wait let me get my head around this philosophy. "Anyone who levels faster, or I can't beat, is a cheater" By George that explains everything!!!! My losses have nothing to do with my own failings, it's because everyone I can't beat or who levels faster than me, is a cheater!!!! Astounding!!!!

what next?? Is that all there is to that philosophy?? bah I'm bored with that shallow level of insanity..... back to normal operatng philosophy.

"Anyone who levels faster than me, or I can't beat, has more souls to offer the dark gods.... so they stole them from me!!!.......... punks"

13. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Neck Snapper versus Mama? Wouldn't mind seeing that.

Neck Snapper, why don't you do what the MS players did and form an Armada to combat these bullies?

14. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Does this apply to real life? "Anyone richer than me must be a criminal"?

15. Das liebe Beil

Indeed, my friend. Why do you think I'm hoarding boss drops and adventure drops? I want to offer the most Souls to my ruinous gods. There is only one place for a Birman Cat, the top. Anyone passing me by on my way up is a cheater and liar and CC-using bot-user. :D

For the Siamese it surely does.

16. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

Higher levels that were agreeing with you???

Are the same higher levels that set 100's of counters against us 1000+ levels above us and then unhappy that we choose to bounty them??? Oh and they the same ones that can't get their armada members to declan us and go to war with us???? That our fault??? OR maybe even their own armada members sick of their whinning???

Marilynne?? You wanted spontaneous battle.. you getting it in spades now.. so which is it, you want us to leave you alone or you want to battle us?? We happy to leave you alone, in fact in 1000+ messages and talks with you we asked you to please leave us alone.. then we were trying to control game? Now we battling you and when we get tired of you we bounty you.. and yes we work well together...so now we a gang?

Kanos... tired of seeing us getting slammed for playing your game with tools made available.. to play game? Give armadas something to do please?????????? Apparently working together well is a sin.... I guility I going to pirate hell... oh well

17. Ace

Ace Member

You'll serve Davey Jones for an eternity because of your restless bullying on a person who fights you.

Sigh, thanks Kano for deleting all these threads, I'm close to whine about the whiners myself.

18. Das liebe Beil

You don't need to.

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=3323

There is already a thread for this.

And really, NS should get lost, it gets annoying to see her cluttering the forum with unrelated junk and endless complaints about legitimate game tactics.

19. Ace

Ace Member

The link's appreciated :D

20. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

The only reason I think you are a senior member is because you post so many message on here., You have no idea as to what is going on at the high levels in Pirate Clan. It is not just me. It is all high levels being attacked by a gang with 12 against 1 - which is pretty easy to win. Anyone can do that .... but hmmmm it is right? What happened to strategy and one on one combat? I do not believe the Pirate Clan game was meant to only work if you were a gang member so you drove players away. Would you really think a lot of players would play such a game? What is the challenge in that? If it was meant to work only in gangs then I would not have played it for over 2 years and neither would have the other higher levels that play a game without gang war.