[VC] White screen

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by JADES, Feb 26, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

A few people were chatting about this last night in world chat and was wondering if it's occurring to anyone else.
    For ~ last week when clicking around playing the game as normal, the screen will completely white out and refresh page.
    Only happens to me 1 or 2 times a day, but for others seems to be happening more often.
    Not a cache issue and is happening on Firefox and chrome.

2. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Not happening to me...but I did get booted from Kano and FB yesterday while playing VC. :eek:

3. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yes it has. Out of nowhere. White Screen taken back to Home page

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I know someone it happens to and has been happening for some time to him

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

White page for me 1st time today, I hit "HOME" FB VC, just a note.

6. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Here was working good

7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

started getting half screen white page which happens when i start attacking the fight list :(

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I experienced this on mob wars, but then I realized that the page has gone to the bottom when I open a new link or whatever. so sometimes when I think its a white screen I double check with the scroll bar. and as I go up scrolling I see the game. lol. this often happened in battles or when I opened a mobster link in another tab so with inventory.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know of the white screen scroll problem, this is totally different thing, it's a automatic refresh page issue.

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

is it the facebook session time out you guys talking about? lol thats very common if you use the facebook account for hours playing a game without refreshing. that happens 2-3 times a day if you didn't refresh and use the same tab for many hours.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No this is a new problem as stated, I've played for years as well as others discussed this with. It started happening recently, yes it is occurring on FB..

Micaylah likes this.