Where's the energy?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Old Salt, May 4, 2015.

1. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

The raid bosses this time around have been really stingy with the energy drops. Has anyone else noticed that? Can only imagine how many times those who have done a ton of these have had to buy energy refills.

bighoof likes this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I though it had been on a par with last time. Awful then and awful now, so at least it was being consistent. Still hate them - the whole rest of the game pretty much goes on hold because of them, :-(

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yeah I hear that. But I just had to refill my energy again and that's kind of ridiculous. I'm barely getting any energy drops.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  4. bighoof

bighoof Member

i agree wrote a ticket on the issue too. They're definitely not dropping like in raids past. I went on a stretch of over a 100 hits without a energy drop at one point.

5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The problem with random drops is that there can be big differences in how lucky you get. So if you get lucky when collecting keys during 1 raid and unlucky for the next, it may seem that the drop rate changed, even though it was just bad luck on your part.

Zombiefried likes this.
  6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The energy drop its much lower this time, on the previous Raid I could do 1-2 adventures after each levelup thanks to the energy drops, now I am running out of energy while I heal back.

Old Salt likes this.
  7. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Perhaps, but we've seen people in the past who were totally convinced that the energy drops had been lowered and then Mi7ch said they weren't.

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i didn't have any problems. i didn't use one refill on energy. when i ran out of energy, i stopped attacking for that day.

9. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I also play PC on FB on ocassion and the energy drops always feel like very rare, but that at least stays consistent.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It really all depends on your level, the lower the level the easier to have enough energy.