[Forums] Where Are My Points?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by animal defender, Jul 2, 2012.

1. animal defender

animal defender New Member

A couple of weeks ago I signed up to give a monthly donation to ASPCA. Was supposed to get 200 Favor Points. Nothing yet. ASPCA says this is your area, not theirs. Any idea why I haven't gotten my points?:confused:

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If its a third party advertisment that you made this purchase from its going to fall on them and not kano. Just look on the place where you clicked and made a monthly donation for that purchase of favor point deals and it should have somewhere about missing points contact here. If you still get no help it will have to next go to the respective network myspace or facebook which ever one you play on. Kano only has control over there own deals not the third party advertisments.

3. animal defender

animal defender New Member

Well, the ASPCAtells me that the offer was extended from Kano, that Kano is the one who grants the points and is therefore the one to rectify the problem. I had sent an email to "support" before posting here and have YET to hear back from them concerning this. It is not the end of the world, simply annoying.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Sounds like ASPCA are giving you the brush off. Kano may be able to help you but it wouldn't be on their end. When you sign up to the offers there third party advertisements and not done through Kano.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Everyone seems to have issues doing things with trial pay lately. And i think that was an offer by trial pay the aspca one.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Super rewards my friend.Trial pay seems to have way too many issues.I think the "trial" should end with them getting booted.