whats wrong with this picture

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, Mar 27, 2011.

1. going through my history i see this.anyone else see whats wrong with this picture or will i have to explain it

[​IMG]

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

lol, now that's a nice glitch we have here.

Face it Atheistic, you must be Steve, who has the awesome power to attack himself and lose.

By the way, I was on my own battle list once. I even tried to battle myself. It was rather amusing, I never got an attack on myself in, though.

3. i found myself on my own battle list before as well.not on viking though.hasnt happened for some time though.

and yes i must be steve..................

no its Eddie messing with me.come on Eddie quit screwing around on kanos servers.

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, you're Steve. It's obvious by the picture you sent in. On the other Hand our esteemed Professor claims that you're Eddie. A Professor can't be wrong. Ergo you're Steve who is Atheistic who is Eddie. Ergo you're screwing the Kano servers and yourself.

Thrand will have a Field day with this.

5. Eddie, your avatars are just getting jumbled because you have gotten too many accounts active all at once. You have to take some of that Ben money from your Pirate Clan account and use it to upgrade the servers....or else all players minus the Cat will merge into one Eddie account which will all have the exact same avatar as Steve.

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Interesting. Did you at leas get some exp for beating yourself? :D

I have a suspicion that this is just a reporting issue where it put you in as the attacked when in actuality you were the one who was attacked.

7. it showed the avatar of the one attacking me as the one that leveled up.but im the one that leveled up not him.

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes that's a bug. We made a change about a week ago to show the image of the user that is performing the action to show up in your game history (before it was just showing an image of yourself). I will get that one fixed.

9. i thought it was something like that lol.

10. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

One of the benefits of joining guild XXX... the ability to magically will our avatars onto your feed...
    Whether you like it or not ;)

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This should now be fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

12. well then steve here found a way to unfix it

[​IMG]

13. stop it :mad: :D

14. im starting to think your right :D

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Where is the 'like' button?
    You're making me laugh.
    stop it :mad: =D

16. [​IMG]

im a woman now.........

whats next lol

btw this one was on fb pirates

seems this glitch is on at least myspace and fb

hard ta say with hi5 since pics aint showing

17. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

You got me. Now it should be fixed. I pushed the last fix without actually verifying it, I have now verified and seems to be fixed.

18. ill repost if its not

but i trust ya