what to do with my money??

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by sln88, Jul 12, 2010.

1. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

What?
    Co-op bosses drop better equipment than God Items? Is that what you were saying?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I have no idea what he or she was saying, either.

Income per Hour: + 188,628,808,800 coins - So much for my current Viking Clan profit. 200B is near.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  3. Vanadium Cobalt

Vanadium Cobalt New Member

Profit: 525.894 billion per 40 minutes. Bounty 3.576 trillion. Hoard I will leave unknown, LOL.

Regards,

Blackbolt.

4. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

If you are either the "Blessed Thane" or "Skald" viking (at the level I am - almost 1800), you earn your income every 42 minutes. At that rate, when an empire item costs $12,500 for every $1 of income, it will take exactly one full year to pay for itself and begin generating a profit. So....I am in the process of buying enough of each empire item until the cost for the next one is 12,500 times greater than the income it generates for me every 42 minutes. I have done that for all the properties in the first 5 worlds and am working on Nilfheim properties now. My goal is to have all the properties through Asgard done by the 4th of July.

It certainly isn't the most cost-effective way to do it, but it suits my need for order (read: anal-retentiveness) quite well!!

Incidentally, the best values are the Blacksmith Shop and Pub in North Midgard. Both of them will now cost me 12500/1 for the next one and I currently own 2840 of each. By comparison, nearly all of the properties in Aegir's Passage and Vanaheim hit the 12500/1 threshold when you own "only" 990 of them.

5. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

Oh, for what it's worth, my profit is now roughly 174 billion every 42 minutes or (as I prefer to phrase it) $69 million every second

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Income per Hour: + 198,160,808,800 coins

Well, this makes 78.635.241,587301587301587301587302 coins per second for me. lol

Almost at 200B profit, I can feel it already.

7. Justin Keeton

Justin Keeton New Member

can someone start a bounty for me. i just started this game today.

8. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

can't we buy FP for coins? now we can buy coins with the FP we have but what about the other way round? 10T for 1 FP?
    Good Idea? or not?

9. I think the players with quadrillions have enough of an advantage as it is, no need to give them a sledgehammer for knocking in a thumbtack.

10. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Well that wouldn't just benefit all the big players, it would benefit everyone over 1000... fair...