What should I use my UN credits on?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Christopher Warnack, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I just started a new account because I wasn't happy with the current setup I had.

Wanted to hear advice/tips on what I should do with my UN credits. Should I buy squad members and upgrade, or buy limited items to equip then spend on quick upgrades for properties?

2. clubber

clubber Member

1. Squad Members
    2. Weapons
    3. Properties.

3. Jeff D. Bauer

Jeff D. Bauer New Member

Squad members offensive and defensive are best to do first. After you get the 5 of each (for max bonus) buy weapons gear or vehicles depending on what you need. When you lose a fight take a look at what makes you weaker than that player, if it's weapons buy weapons, if it's gear buy gear, etc.

4. Ace

Ace Member

Yep, pretty much agreed. Get your 5 Strikers/Defenders and then spend on weapons/gear/vehicles. If you're on a rush to increase your income properties are also a good investment.

5. geckster99

geckster99 Member

have umpteen squad members with higher attack and defense than bought squad guys ; strikers/defenders though o have one of each, o can't figure out what to do with them So o recommend buying weapons/vehicles/gear. Sometimes o throw 4 UN credits on property upgrade too. But lately, o just put syndicate members in squad inner circle so cash goes their way....lose a few more fights but not many. Still have a few high att/def players in there too. Also o couldnt figure out how to upgrade striker/defenders or just don't understand their full functionality. Please explain.....some ..could use UN credits on securing ace in north korea...So when do the korean zombies kick in...btw yao ming has retired

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012