[FB] What kind of sorcery is this? (Chat broken?)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Alice Prospero, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

All my chats are down. ZS, PC, VC, KP2. Whats going on?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They all seem to be up for me, still having issues?

3. Alice Prospero

Yes, for a few hours now. It just says chat is connecting. Cleared cache and cookies, changed browsers, rebooted. Every kano game i play and every server.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Is Avast your anti-virus program by chance?

5. Alice Prospero

Nope, i use built in Microsoft win 10 virus protection. Just shut it down to see if that was the problem. No difference. First time this has happened too.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm, send in a ticket, we'll see what we can do. Other than that, have you tried a power cycle on your router?

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch quick question, what does Avast effect? Only reason ask, is recently installed it and when using private window on firefox, I'm unable to see any peoples FB pics in feeds, it's just blank spot.

8. Alice Prospero

Ok, same problem today. None of my chats work. Also i cant log into Viking clan at all today. I even get this error:
    "Make sure the web address https://vc.kanoplay.com is correct." And i'm using Facebook. That cant be right?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To my knowledge it only messes with World Chat, but there's a possibility it could be stopping you from seeing icons as well. That could also be the private window, though.

JADES likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Oop's forgot to mention it only does this on kanoplay, FB is fine.
    Picture of the difference between the two

Capture11.PNG

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016