What, in the name of Odin, is going on with everything?!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tom Tuttle, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Tom Tuttle

Tom Tuttle New Member

Why does the active bounty button keep popping up when there are no active bounties?
    Why don't our Energy and Stamina levels refill upon reaching new levels?
    Why are only 2 of my several REAL friends playing able to actually receive/send gifts, or help with monsters?
    Why do people think I'm going to let them into my and my loved one's lives just for a game?
    Why? WHy?? WHY????????

2. Apekiller

Apekiller Member

The bounty button appears because a bounty was placed. By the time you clicked it, the bounty was gone.

You only get 50 stamina and 500 energy when you level up.

You can only send gifts to a player once every 24 hours.

3. about active bounties,those fly by fast if the player is weak or not online.
    about energy and stamina,sorry but i just have to say this,DOES ANYONE NOT READ THE HELP SECTION ANYMORE SERIOUSLY*
    about the gifts,try sending gifts to your other clan and you just might get some back or you can simply ask your other clan for gifts.repeatedly post your boss request as well and you just might drag everyone in.or again simply ask your clan if they can help.its that simple
    you can remove anyone you want from friends and they will still stay in your clan.that simple.

* this is the very FIRST top topic in this particular section so how on earth did you miss it?

i think when someone just starts an account they need to get directed to the help section automatically so this question might just stop popping up.

this little boy in the black hat seems to be very knowledgeable unlike someone we know

Bjorn Oakenbear Level 362 Merchant Viking

Jerico Nowallfalla has killed Bjorn Oakenbear and claimed your Bounty of 13,730,859,251 coins.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Are you using Facebook? There is a way to add people to friends lists and then put restrictions on those lists.
    Everyone that I add for an application will get added to a specific list. Then I change my privacy settings until anyone in that list cannot see my profile or anything. Then, when I post things in VC/PC, I allow them to see THAT post.